#17: Everyone Is Gone😭😭😭

At Hannah's house:

"yobuu, I think for Hannah's birthday party we need to reduce the invitations," said appa.

"why?" this time omma was asking.

"Dr Kim and his family couldn't make it coz they need to return to Korea as soon as possible and they have to stay for a month or maybe longer," answered appa.

"ehh,did something happen, appa?" asked Hannah worriedly.

"well, Peter's halmonim was very sick and she needs to undergo for a surgery and Dr Kim, himself want to do it bcoz it was his own mother and he needs his children to take care of their halmonim," explained appa.

Hannah was sad but she understands very well what does it means family love.

"Peter, will not be around but you still  have Soo Young eonni and Paul oppa, right, Hannah,"sighed Hannah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 MISSED CALLS
5 MESSAGES

As soon as Hannah saw soo young eonni name on her call log, she immediately tried to call her back but she wouldn't pick up coz probably she was on the flight, right now.

Soo young eonni💕💕:

Hannah ya,I'm sorry!!

I couldn't make it to your birthday party.

Send my regards to your parents.

I will wish you on your birthday, don't worry, my beloved dongsaeng.

I will buy you a nice present from Bosnia😘😘

Hannah was seriously sad coz soo young eonni too could not come to her birthday party, now her only friend is Paul oppa that she hopes that will never disappointed her.

Actually, she knows that Soo young has a family in Bosnia bcoz her omma is from Bosnia married with her dad whom a Korean.

So, it must about family too, Hannah guess.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It just 5 days left before her birthday party, and what makes she lit up a little bit coz Paul oppa could attend her party.

Soo young eonni too keep in touch with her by messages or in sns.

It just Peter whom didn't contact her at once. She understand that it must be hard for Peter as well coz Peter once said to her that he's quite close with his halmonim.

"omma,where are you?" shouted Hannah.

She was surprised to see her mother was lying on the floor and seems like she just collapsed coz she didn't open her eyes though.

Hannah was afraid if anything happens to her omma, so she quickly call her appa.

10 minutes later, her appa call a doctor to come by his house. The doctor said that omma needs to rest more and after that he talks with appa privately.

Hannah stays by her side along the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul heard about Hannah's mom suddenly collapsed.

He then quickly fasten his cycling coz he worried that Hannah might need support from a friend coz soo young and Peter was not around so it just him that she could rely on.

Suddenly, a car stopped in front of him and that makes Paul didn't manage to press the brake properly and he ended up broke his leg's bone and people around him call the ambulance coz his injury looks bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha won just know about her Omma's condition after his dad called him to come over.

He immediately rushed back home after finished the class. On his way back home, he suddenly saw an accident occurred at the road that involves a cyclist and a car.

He then suddenly saw Paul who is one of Hannah's best friend, was the cyclist that got injured so badly.

Then, he just remember that  omma was just collapsed so he decides to tell Hannah about it and maybe they will visit him at the hospital later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, actually I didn't want to make this chapter more sad but it happens though😅😅😅😅... Don't worry, let us keep support Hannah whom will turn 5 on her birthday in 5 days.....

Hehehe, I love to recommend a song actually but if you had listen to it, then it's fine but if not you better listen to it coz I really a full time fantasy😍😍😍