#11: The Truth😢😢😢

At the hospital:

Mrs Song Ha Young wait patiently for her result.

"Mrs Sally Young, please come in, Dr Philip was waiting for you in his room,"  said the nurse.

"I'm so sorry, Sally, but I did my best for you to get the best treatment but my friend whom specialises in cancer said that maybe you had the chances to live longer but it just 30% and 70% is the worst thing could happen and you may have about 1 year or maybe less to live or you could undergo the surgery if you want but I can't guarantee you will survive though coz your cancer in stage 3, right now,"   explained Dr Philip. 

"it's okay, Philip, I know that I don't have much time left but I just felt bad towards my family and especially my daughter, she's just 3 years old,".

She has to accept her fate. It has been a while since she got the brain cancer 3 years ago.
That's why she kept getting migraine and she had headache almost every time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
arriving at Jae Hee's house:

"wow, their house is so big,"  Hannah amazed with the two storey white bungalow in front of her.

"well, it was the house for director of Geosung Hospital, it make sense, Hannah ya," praise appa.  

"moreover, their family is well-educated bcoz In ha imo, a principal in Sunil's Girl high school in Seoul so that's explained why their son is a genius," appa added up.  

"did you say genius appa!!, but he was too arrogant," sighed Hannah.        

"oh, you have met him?"   

"we're classmates, appa, but I doubt that he knows my name," said Hannah curiously.   

"well, seems like he knows, did you know his name?" asked appa.

"Peter, right," replied Hannah.

"I mean, his name in Korean,"  

"Is that matter, appa as long as I know his name," sulked Hannah when her appa tease her.

"well, it's up to you but don't be shocked that he probably knows yours,"laugh Director Il woo.

He then parked his car in the garage carefully before they enter the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Jae hee's room:

well, I think they will arrive soon. So, what I need to do is stay calm and relax, she probably doesn't remember you and what you did to her so, cool, man, he comfort himself.

"well, Hannah I want to apologise for that day, I didn't mean to hurt you feelings or annoyed you actually I just want to befriend with you that's all," practice Jae hee in front of the mirror. 

"aniya, too cringe,"  

"ohh,anyeo, Hannah ya, sorry for that day when I tease you so much," said Jae hee.

Well, this time it looks more like me.

Jae hee chose to wear something comfortable so he just wear a long jacket with orange shirt and it makes him look so handsome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~