#24: We're Dating🤭🤭🤭

Ha won ah, eodiya?, " asked Jae in sweetly. She still didn't believes that her only guy friend is now her official boyfriend and they had been dating for about 8 years and now both of them will graduate from arts school. It starts when ha won suddenly confessed his feelings after being so jealous seeing Jae in laughs a lot whenever with woo Sik hyung. He afraid that hyung would confess to her. Woo Sik hyung had to make it clear several times about his relationship with Jae in are still the same and somehow it makes ha won happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"oppa, how's your study in medical school,is it okay?" asked Jae in curiously.

"Aigoo, Jae in ah, when it comes to study, nothing easy, it requires hard work and passion," claimed woo Sik while patting Jae in's head coz she's had slightly to be call tiny but no one can beat Hannah coz she's really petit.

Jae in, ha won and woo Sik always Hangout together if there's no classes or assignments to be submit. They enjoyed their youth moment at that time. They was just in their 20s at that time. It was the time when ha won confessed to Jae in and it was in front of woo Sik. Actually, woo Sik had crush on Jae In since the first day she enrol to the middle school before she met ha won.

When Jae in came by ha won's House 5 years ago,he pretends to not know her and he was shocked that ha won was actually close to her and when he saw her hugged him back then he felt that he doesn't has any chance to date her in the future. So, now he still stay as their friends even though their age gap quite huge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh, I'm not going anywhere, Jae in ah,waeyo did you miss me already?"asked ha won while pecking Jae in's lip. He just too happy coz they will open up their own arts gallery and in three days they will return to Korea.

" ya,why did you do that, what if others see? Said Jae in shyly.

Ha won then grab her waist and pushed her to the wall and kiss her so passionately. Jae in was shocked but soon she kiss him back desperately. It was good to express love coz it will make the love last long.

"jae in ah, saranghaeyo," whispered ha won.

"na dul saranghaeyo, ha won-shi," said Jae in and they were hugging after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"appa, eonjeyo woo Sik oppa will come, I will have to go to the piano class, today in ha imo didn't want me to go to her house instead she asks me to go to school," said Hannah worriedly. She never lates for piano class because in ha imo was so kind to her. Appa then saw someone whom look very familiar.

"is that Peter? He return already, didn't dae sung said that he will finish his study in 3 years, what is he's doing here?," appa was wondering.

"tutt, tuttt, tutt," his phone was ringing.

"Director Jang, after this, please send Ha Na to school for piano class instead of my house coz Peter is at home,"

"oh, I thought he will finish his study in 3 years, how come he returns so quickly?"

"he will doing his practical for 6 months in dae sung's hospital,"

"seems like Ha Na couldn't come here anymore for her treatment," said appa disappointedly. Ha Na was a regular patient there since 10 years ago cos she needs to undergo many therapies bcoz right after her omma died, she's always want to commit suicide and that's make Director Jang so he asks for dae sung's help. And it works coz when Ha Na was 17, she's just non-stop crying on her birthday and did not do anything that seems dangerous.

"aniya, oppa, Ha Na still can get the treatment but why don't you asks her bodyguards to take her to the hospital after this, I'm afraid that Jae hee will find out later," Jae hee's omma begged.

"if that's the case, then I will do what you ask and I will send her to piano class right now," replied Director Jang.

"Ha Na ya, let's go, dear. In ha imo must be waiting for you,"

"bbajayo, appa, I felt so stuffy right now," answered her. Even though hospital is a common place for her but she still can't tolerate with it's atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, everyone👋👋👋,
Emm, it looks like these lovebirds was too sweet, right....
Well, if you want to know their ending keep support my story and feel free to leave a comment......

Before that, I'll leave you a picture of rowoon that was really cute😏😏😏