#12: Business Friends🤗🤗🤗

As Hannah and her appa enter the house, daesung samchun quickly invite us to seat on the sofa while waiting for his wife to prepare the drinks for us.
Hannah was look around the house to find that annoying boy.
Maybe Hannah was too obvious but suddenly daesung samchun called out his name but the weirdest thing is he called him by his English name.

"Peter, quickly greet our guest, son, what does he do?" sighed daesung samchun.

Actually it was Jae hee whom asked his appa not to mention his Korean name in front of others coz he likes the English name.
He thinks that the name suits him very well. Dr. Kim just do what he said.

"ah, so unlucky, if samchun called him with Korean name then it must be an advantage for me," sighed Hannah silently.

"appa,mianhaeyo, my hair doesn't want to cooperate at all,it becomes more mess even I tried to fix it," said Jae hee without noticing Hannah.

"ya,how come you care about your hair,ppalli greet il woo samchun and here, his daughter," said Dr Kim while patting his son back.

"oh, annyeo, Hannah,nice to meet you again and sorry for that day though, " said Jae hee while giving his hand to Hannah.
Meanwhile, Hannah was in shocked had to cover her expression so she just shake hand with him and said,

"nice to meet you too, Peter," while giving a smirking smile to him.

This time Jae hee was shocked just like her bcoz he didn't thought that Hannah could remember his name.

"she knows my name?" whispered Jae hee to himself.

Wow, she's really something, Jae hee guess.

He thinks that Hannah is so pretty with just a 'white fur' coat and kind of cute also😍😍😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~As Jae hee still in shocked, then Dr Kim told him that Hannah met you in the restaurant 3 days ago and

~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Jae hee still in shocked, then Dr Kim told him that Hannah met you in the restaurant 3 days ago and

"you introduce yourself as Peter,don't you remember it?" asked Dr Kim.

"if that case, could she know my Korean name!!" said Jae hee. He really  hates when someone else call him by his Korean name especially stranger when they went abroad. That's why he prefer the English name.

"emm, maybe," replied appa.

Dr Kim and Director Jang discuss the business matter at a personal room of Dr Kim upstairs so that their child wouldn't interrupt and they could play along together in the living room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"what you're gonna do after this, Jae in ah ?" ha won was asking nicely.

"well,I plan to do nothing and went straight to home," smirked Jae in.

"ya,what you take me for, I wouldn't want to waste my time either," pouted Ha won.

"hahaha,did you take it seriously, I just kidding, don't be so hard on yourself," laughed Jae in.

"I knew it, how about we visit the Hermitage Museum and maybe take some photos of the paintings there, it will help us for the next project isn't it?" asked ha won curiously.

"well, it's quite far but seems like you eagerly want me to accompany you then I will just okay with that," said Jae in when she didn't know the actual reason ha won want to visit the exhibition.

Ha won would like to grant Jae in's wish to meet her idol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huhuhu, whoever thinks that friends could become lover someday, then you are right coz all of love story starting from friend whom care about us, worried about us and that's is the true love but not all friendship will turns out to love maybe you just remain friends so that no one hurts, by the way I just want to recommend these songs coz the lyrics are so wow☺️☺️