#38: First Kiss🤭🤭🤭

"mwo, omma !!!, you let Jae hee stay with her? Are you seriously?" asks Jae in that still chewing her food.

"well, it was il woo samchun's request anyway. I can't said no either coz Hannah is still mad at me," sighed Jae hee's omma. She just hopes that Hannah could forgive Jae in and and her too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what the hell!!, who's that guy and Hannah!!!, is....naked??..." thought ha jin imo after seeing them hugging so comfortably and what makes her more curious is seems like both of them enjoyed the moment.

" thought ha jin imo after seeing them hugging so comfortably and what makes her more curious is seems like both of them enjoyed the moment

"emmm, aniya,aniya, hajima," moaned Hannah and tighten the hug between them.

Jae hee opened his eyes and realised that it was in the morning.

"young man!!, duguseyyo? What had just you done to my precious baby girl?" asks Ha ji imo roughly  while holding a vase getting ready to hit him.

" woahh, I think you misunderstood this situation, it's not like this... We just..," Jae hee was stuttering as he could tell that the woman will attack him anytime.

"emmm,so, if it is not like I saw, what is happening? Explain this kind of situation," ha jin imo then put down the vase as she can tells that the young man seems shocked too.

"I'm so sorry if you think I'm rude but may I get my shirt first? It will be inappropriate to talk with you like this,"

Ha jin imo nodded to show that she's agree with him but before he left he fix the blanket for Hannah as her breasts was slightly to be exposed.

" emm, he's not a bad boy though, he took care of her, wait is he... Her doctor?, he looks very young, with a very handsome face and a fit body too," thought ha jin imo.

"please, have a seat, Mrs Ha jin-shi,"said Jae hee nicely.

" wait, you know me?, but how? I've never met you before,"

" me neither, but il woo samchun is my appa's best friend and your son is my senior during my practical whom also my noona's friend so there's a lot of people that I knew could tell me about you, by the way, my name is Kim Jae hee but you can call me Jae hee if you want," said jae hee and smiled to her.

"ohh, so, you're his junior and his close friend that he always mention to me other than the late ha won, but what about your sister?, I've never heard about woo Sik having a girl as a friend,"

"I'm not so sure about it too but I know that actually woo Sik hyung and noona were good friends since we're studying in Russia back then and ha won hyung too," said Jae hee weakly. He knows that his noona was having a hard time this moment as her wedding was around the corner and ha won hyung just died three days ago.

"okay I can understand about it but I think the name that woo Sik always mention to me is Peter Kim if I'm not mistaken and you're a friend of him too? " asks ha jin imo curiously.