#43: New Start💕💕💕

"Manager Lee, I would like to see all the arts collection by Mr Scwenzer, the famous Russian artist. I love the way he expressed his mood by painting it," asks Jae In. She is in Russia for the company first ever exhibition.

"well, you can go this way to see his arts," pointed Manager Lee.

"alright, gomawo," replied Jae in.

Jae in was too focus on to the arts until she didn't realise that there's someone behind her.

"ya, jaljineya... Jae in ah ?" whispered woo Sik.

"ohh, it's you, oppa... Emm, I'm fine though...But what are you doing here?"

"nan...actually, I further my study here to get a PhD, so I have to make some researches but seems like I don't have any motivation, that's why I came here," said woo Sik. He knows that Jae in is in charge for Ha won's company and she will launch her first exhibition here so he stopped by to see her. He was glad to see Jae in's smile again.

" ohh, really? So, are you motivated now? "

" of course.. Especially when I've got to meet the woman that I loved,"

"Wahh... Hehehe... Duguya? Is she pretty? Come on, introduce her to me, oppa,"

"ohh, she's here," stuttered woo Sik.

"aahh, is she loves arts too?"

"emm... Yes and she's an artist like you, Jae in ah,"

"this makes me more excited to see her, oppa, where is she?"

"emm, waeyo....maybe she had left, "

"ohh, I see... if you free, you can bring your girlfriend to my new gallery in Saint Petersburg and take a look of our new collection,it was my second gallery after this one, "

"eonjae ?"

"this weekend,"

"I don't have any girlfriend, Jae in ah....but if you're inviting me then can I just come by myself?"

"of course you can, later I will give you the invitation pass but you said that.....,"

"arasseo Jae in ah, gomawo....For inviting me but I need to go now coz I'll have meeting with my friends later for my new research," rushed woo Sik to the exit door.

"ohh, see you again, oppa...This weekend," waved Jae In.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jae hee ya, what had just happened? Why Hannah has to be hospitalised? Is she sick again?" asks omma worriedly.

"omma..., be honest with me, actually....you know Hannah has recognize me, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know everything, omma....why did you lied to me all this time?"

"Jae hee ya, naega mianhae but...Hannah worried that it will affect your study, she doesn't want you think too much about this and she  said to me that she want to tell you after you've graduate... Maybe she wants to tell you but she's always busy practicing and you also has a lot of appointment to deal,"

" is she mad when found out that I'm Peter, well, she probably hates me, right? "

" Jae hee ah, Hannah had forgive you a long time ago becoz she knows that it's not your fault... I've told her about everything and she just wait the right time to tell you about it and she wants both of you to remain good friends after this without any painful memories,"

" gosh, I must be crazy for doing such thing to her, she really means it when she said that we're just friends and I had crossed the line, " Jae hee scratched his head. He felt guilty towards her becoz his action.