#49: Don't Touch Her😡😡😡

"phew, it was so close, oppa," said Hannah as her breath was painting.

"dailidha, animyeon... I don't know what question they will ask to me just now," Jae hee could breath again right now.

"where's Joong In? He should be here already or he can't make it?"

"aniya, he stuck on the road, he will arrives in 5 minutes, where's your friend anyway? Is she someone I know?"

"emmm... I'll tell you later about my friend but oppa I'm so thirsty right now... Can you get me a drink?"

"of course, what do you want? Beer or soda?" asks Jae hee.

"ohh, ahh....oppa, soda is fine but... I need to go outside to find her, " said Hannah and she rushed to the backdoor of the hall.

"be careful, Hannah ya, I'll come back with the drinks," replied him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what do you want from me?" asks chae young but her voice was trembling.

"well, chae young ah....you asked me to rape your pretty friend 2 years ago and we didn't get to taste her body and you suddenly cut our connection at that time? Waeyo? I really want to taste every part of her," said a man and then he caressed chae young's cheek.

"don't touch me!!!!I will not let you do that to her, she's my friend now and I totally regret for do that to her," shouted chae young.

"ohh, then you should replace her becoz your body is quite nice for me too and my friends," laughed the man and his friends too.

"go!!!, and we should never meet again," said chae young as she was about to leave them suddenly,

"hey,hey, pretty girl, where are you going? You should not fight me back, okay?"

"please..., let me go, it hurts,"

The man holds both of her hands so tightly so she can't escaped from him. As he was ready to kiss her neck, suddenly Hannah bravely come out and said,

"what are you doing? You guys are seriously like to hurt a girl, let me teach you a little bit,"

"ohh, you...Where's your boyfriend that once saves you? Isn't he come with you? As a woman, you're so brave to say that to me, " said the man.

"let her go, or else..."

"or else what you want to punch me like your boyfriend did?"

"hey, Neol....," Hannah was really annoyed with them and she tried to punch him but at last she was the one whom being pushed by them. Her head hits a table near them and she fainted on the spot. Her head was bleeding a lot and she's unconscious.

"Hannah!!!" screamed chae young when she saw that she's bleeding.

"It's your turn now," said the man and he pushed her to the wall hardly until she can't move.

"Hannah!!!!" shouted someone from the back. It was Jae hee and Joong In.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A while ago,

"hyung...ohhh,why are you here?" asks Joong In whom just arrive at the university.

"ahh, neol..wassoyeo?, eonjae.. I didn't see your car though,"

"emm, well I park it at the backdoor and what's weird is I saw Hannah there with a girl and a group of men, hogsiii...that girl is the one that will be my partner? She's cute," laughed Joong In.

"wait...you said a group of men? What are they doing there? What's they look like?"

"I'm not so very sure about it but yeah they look pretty muscular, hyung... Maybe they're Hannah's friends, are you jealous?" smirked Joong in.