Chapter 8

It was a nice day. The sun was shining. The breeze was breezing. An almost calming day. A perfect day to relax or hang out with some of your friends.

Most of the countries were taking advantage of this beautiful day. There were a lot of countries at the park today. Usually, the park had a fair amount of countries in it but today there were more than usual.
But nobody can blame each other. This was a nice day so why not?

A little group of friends that were laughing and joking around. They were Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and yours truly Confederate. They were all enjoying themselves by laughing and having fun. Of course, they weren't the only ones but they still enjoy it either way.

"Mala, you're a retard sometimes." Indonesia said, wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"I know but you guys love me." Malaysia said, doing a little sassy hip movement. No one can take Malaysia seriously sometimes, But he didn't care. He loved making people happy.

"No homo, right?" Philippines said with a smile.

"Yes! No homo, you Bastard!" Malaysia said, laughing. Everyone else was laughing with him except for Confederate.

Confederate was always confused about how some country's flag can be so similar to another. He had too much of a problem with it but...

~flashback~

"Would you not do that, Confederate?" America said, looking at Confederate with annoyance. Confederate only laughed at his half. He couldn't even take him seriously because of his baby cheeks.

"When will you grow out of this baby cheeks of yours?" Confederate responded, putting his hands on America's cheeks, squishing them.

"Would you-" America tried to get Confederate off him. Confederate only continue squishing his cheeks.

"You're should a big baby!" Confederate said in a near laughing way. He couldn't believe his half didn't lose his baby cheeks. They were so squishy. He just couldn't stop himself from squishing them.

America could do was give him a mean look but he couldn't take it seriously. Confederate thought that it was funny that he was still a baby, despite being over a hundred years old. He found it cute at times. No wonder some countries have a crush on him. He was a big cute baby.

Even though America is too innocent to notice, Confederate knows every country that has a crush on him. America would be too innocent for a relationship even if some countries don't believe it.

Confederate cares for this big baby. He gave him a chance to redeem himself, to start a new. Even though it would be a while before America starts dating, Confederate was going to savor every moment they have together.

It was so nice. He was so cute-

"CONFEDERATE!" Confederate was pulled back into reality. He noticed that Philippines and his friends were looking at him.

"You ok, buddy? You're spacing out." Vietnam said, looking concerned. He thought something was wrong. Well, everyone did.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a strange flashback." Confederate responded, placing a hand on his head. Giving them a little smile.

"The good type of strange or the bad type?" Indonesia asked concerning.

"The good type. Nothing bad, I swear." Confederate said. Everyone sighed of relief. They thought that they brought a bad memory up. That was the last thing they wanted to do.

"Hey Confederate, I did some research on how you came back and found something interesting." Philippines said, wanting to tell him this. Everyone looked at Philippines, wanting to know what he found.