Chapter 23

(Hey everyone I have some news to tell! I have opened a Q&A for this story! Anything questions you would like to ask a specific character you can there. I'll do a total of 10 questions per part. I already got two questions and need eight more to start the first part. Everything that you need to know about the Q&A in written down there. If you ask your question here that's fine it will be answered in the Q&A. Anyways back to the story.)

A calm breeze blows by. It's been a couple of days since the date. Everything seems to be going smoothly for now at least. There are still some problems that needed to be fixed but there not too much to handle.

"Hey, America!" A certain Korean called, running to the relaxing country. Behind was his brother who looks like he didn't want to be here.

"Hey SK, what's up?" America said, sitting up to talk to South Korea. He knew North Korea was there but he can tolerate him.

"Well, I um...want to know what your eyes can do so...can they heal permanent damage?" South Korea asked, looking down before looking back up again. America's eyes were really something and thought they might be able to help his brother.

"Well kinda to my knowledge they can... but I don't use them a lot so it's not certain." America responded the best way he could. His eyes can heal damages that normal healing magic couldn't but he wasn't certain if that was the case.

"Oh well...do you think they can heal North Korea's eye?" South Korea asked, looking very nervous. He really wants his brother to see clearly again.

"South, we talked about this. Nothing and I mean NOTHING can heal this." North Korea said, lifting up his eye patch to reveal his messed up eye.

It was so bad looking. It looks like someone put a gun up to North Korea's eye and pulled the trigger. The gun would have somewhat of an explosive shot to do that type of damage. It was so bad that even North Korea nearly puke when he first saw it.

"I know but that was with NORMAL healing magic and America's eye magic is a lot different than normal magic so it might work!" South Korea said, turning to his brother. He wanted his brother to be happy knowing that there might be a way to heal his eye.

"So? You know NOTHING but his magic and you heard what he said. It might not work." North Korea said, raising his voice a little at his brother. He was so stupid at times. Why doesn't he understand that his eye can't be healed?

"But what if it does?" South Korea said, stepping closer to his brother.

"If it does than...I'll try to understand to your music." North Korea said with an angry grumble. He didn't like South Korea's music but it was the only way to shut him up.

"And if it doesn't then I'll go a WEEK without K-pop." South Korea responded, putting both his hands on his hips. He had a confident look in his face like he was sure he was going to win this deal.

"You two seriously making a bet on this?" America asked with a smile. These two always make bets when it comes to ANYTHING. It was hilarious.

"Yes, we are! I know your magic can heal his eye and restored it to its original state!" South Korea said, still so confident.

"Oh please. It won't work." North Korea said, rolling his eye.

"It will too! You just watch!" South Korea responded, lightly slapping his brother's shoulder.

"Alright, you two quit it. North Korea just come here and let's get this over with." America said, looking at North Korean. He knew North Korea was annoyed with this idea so he'll just get it over with.

"This will be the ONLY time I listen to you." North Korea said, walking towards the American.

"Oh trust me I know." America said, looking at him.