The King of Dates

Jordan's POV

"Give me a few minutes to finish getting ready and then we can leave babe. In the meantime, go choose the car you want to ride in today." I said smiling at her.

I made my way to my room deciding what to wear myself. She looked gorgeous. I had to come somewhere close to that. I had a whole big date planned for her today, ending with dinner at a rooftop restaurant looking out at a sunset.

I went to my closet and opened it only to see a bunch of clothes. She was going to be busy for a little but I had to find something that would match her outfit, not too casual but not too fancy either and fast. I found an outfit; black shirt, black jacket, dark blue jeans, black belt and brown shoes and went to go find Mira.

 I found an outfit; black shirt, black jacket, dark blue jeans, black belt and brown shoes and went to go find Mira

She was standing in front of my BMW with the keys dangling in her hands.

"Mmm, good choice babe." I said.

"Hop in, we have a long day ahead of us." I continued taking the keys from her and getting into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" she asked excitedly.

"Well the first place is one I know you will like a lot."

"Ooo I want a hint."

"Um...okay fine, where we are going you get to leave with a keepsake." I said smiling at her.

When we were close enough, I told her to close her eyes. She was reluctant at first but she said she trusted me and finally gave in.

I parked the car and went around opening the door for her, taking her hand and helping her out. I made sure her eyes were closed and took her hand, walking her through the front door.

Miranda's POV

I had the biggest smile on my face the minute I heard a puppy bark. I can't believe he brought me here! His hands were over my eyes but I turned around and gave him the biggest hug.

"Go choose whichever one you want, baby girl." he said in my ear.

I ran over to the cages and walked around until I saw the one I wanted, it was a baby golden retriever.