1 : 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Come on let's go" the voice said, and also a silhouette of some boy on my walls.

"Who are you? Where do you want to take me?" I ask as I panic inside while trying to stay calm.

"Away"

I take in a huge breath as I sprung up my bed, breathing deeply.

I check the clock on my wall and noticed I'm 5 minutes early, I decided to get up and start my morning.

I take a cold shower to calm down my thumping heart and sweaty body, I got out and brushed my teeth and wash my face.

I look through my closet as I contemplate on what I should wear.

This will do.

I quickly let my hair down and put on some lip balm, I stuff my books and homework in my bag, before I grab my phone and quickly walk down to the kitchen

I start cooking breakfast as I hear the sounds of wheels rolling around the house, I look to the kitchen doorway and see my dad rolling his way into the kitchen.

My dad was in the Navy Seals for a good amount of my childhood, my mom raised me all by herself.

My dad can't walk since he lost a leg while he was in a shooting, but at least he came home safe, but my mom passed away last year since she got cancer, and things just haven't been the the same.

At least not for me.

"How's my gorgeous daughter doing" my dad said as he gave me big grin.

Even though life has been tough, my dad still manages to put a smile on his face and be a dad.

"I'm good" I said as I put the eggs I just cooked on a plate and hand it to my dad.

Despite the fact that my dad can't walk anymore and provide for the family, he got a good amount of money to last me and him at least 2 life times.

He was legend, and when you're a legend people pay you.

"First day of school, you excited?" He asks as he rolls over to the table and start eating his eggs.

"I'm alright, it's just like any normal day" I said as I let out a humorous laugh.

"Of course it's not, it's your senior year, it's bound to be crazy and full of excitement, at least that's how I spend my senior year" he said as he smirks at me.

"Dad, you know I'm not like other teenager, I actually think about my future" I said as I reminded him with a small smile on my face.

I don't have any dreams, my one dream is to have a stable job, get married to an average guy, and have an average family.