16 : 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Didn't you think that was hella weird?" Gina asks as we walk out of Ej's mansion and towards her car.

"What was?" I ask.

"How Ricky was acting, I think he's definitely hiding something" she said as she looks like she's sure of it.

"Are you sure it wasn't just his growing erection?" I joke as she laughs aloud.

"God, that was funny" she commented.

"Well it's true though, you know how Ricky only thinks with his testicals" I said as we got into her car.

"Just like any other male species in the world" Gina added as we both let out a laugh.

"Gosh, it was really nice hanging with you Nin's" she said as I can see the sincerity in her eyes, and I started to get nervous.

Dose she think we're friends?

"Y-yeah" I stuttered as I reply, but she doesn't seem to catch on.

"Well what do you think about Ricky?" She asks as she pulls out of Ej's driveway and starts driving.

"What about him?" I ask as I let out a small laugh.

"Well, do you have a thing for him?" She asks as she gives me a side smirk.

"What!? Are you crazy? Of course not, just look at him! He's the definition of a dog, and not an attractive one as well, and sometimes, I think about taking him to the vet and getting him castrated" I huff as I cross my arms and look out the window.

"Yeah sure, and you two are totally not flirting all the time in practice though" she said as she rolls her eyes playfully at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her as I look away from the window.

"Just think about it, you two are literally like an old married couple bickering whenever you guy's talk, and that's on being flirty" she said as she gave me a smirk.

"That's not flirting, that's just us being us, and hating on each other like usual" I explained.

"Are you though? Cause seems to me that he might have a thing or two for you" she said in a singsong voice, acting like if I found out this new found information, it would change my viewing point of the annoying asshole.

Aka Ricky.

"And you're delusional" I commented as I let out a laugh.

"Okay, then tell me why the hell do you hate Ricky?" She asks.

"He's annoying, he's a dog, he only thinks with his testicals, he's cute-" I stopped as I realized what I said.

I quickly slap my hand over my mouth, Gina's car jolt to a stop as the light turns red, and she looks at me with widen eyes.

"Ahhhh, you like Ricky!" She squeals as her voice is breaking my eardrums.

"No! It j-just sl-slipped" I stuttered as I sigh defeatedly.

"Okay, you don't need to talk further more, you definitely have feelings for this guy, and don't worry, I will definitely help you get him" she said as she holds onto me and continues to squeal.

"B-but G-Gina-" I was cut off yet again.

"Don't worry I won't tell" she said as she smirks at me sideways before starting the car again.

Now that Gina thinks I like Ricky or something, I know for a fact that she's not letting this go, and I'm about to die.

Why is life so hard.