9 : 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

The past days have been flying by pretty fast, and soon Wednesday came, and me and Nini are in theater right now, we both exchange glances so often, that Ms. Jenn said we bond too much during the weekends.

I was honestly kind of nervous for going over to Nini's and meeting her dad again and whatnot, the first time I saw him I was a little stunned, I never expect him to be in a wheelchair, but I also never expected her mom to be gone, I just felt like a lot of secrets are being unfold.

The first time meeting her dad we didn't talk much, since Nini came downstair pretty quick.

But I'm kind of excited and giddy at the same time.

Ms. Jenn soon dismissed us and we were all getting our stuff, me and Nini decided to stay behind so we could talk about the game plan for tonight.

I was packing up my stuff when a tap was felt on my shoulder, I turned around and see Amelia standing there with her usual sunny smile on.

"Hey Mila" I said as I gave her a smile.

"So what are you doing tonight?" She asks as she bit her lip and look up at me, I swallow nervously as I look over to Nini, cause she heard it too.

"Uh I have a family dinner with my parent's and their friends" I lied.

"Oh really?" She ask as she seems pretty bummed about it.

"Yeah, sorry" I told her before I zip up my backpack.

"But if you want to come over to my house after, I'd still be awake" she said as she smirks up at me.

I gave a quick glance to Nini at the back, and she looked like she would puke, it was pretty funny and it somehow put a smile on my face.

"Who knows, maybe I'll be there, maybe I'll not, it's all in the element of surprise" I said as I smirk down at her.

"Alright, see you tonight" she said before giving me a kiss on the lips before sauntering out of the theater.

One the door was closed, I heard Nini let out a sigh of relief behind me.

"God, you really need to make up your mind, cause you have two dates tonight" she jokes as she walks over to me.

"So this is a date?" I smirk as I point at us.

"Yeah, you're having a date with my dad, and I'm just going to sit there and see what hilarious and ridiculous conversation you guy's are going to have" she said as she plants an evils smirk on her lips.

"No, you have to help me out, you can't just let me die like that!" I argues as I cross my arms.

"Sorry bud, but my dad like honest guy's, so as long as you don't lie about anything, you'll be alright" she said as she gave me a pat on my chest.

"So you want your dad to like me?" I questions her as I smirk.

You see, I have the ability to twist people words to my liking, and it's a really handy ability.

"You sure hope he dose, cause some bad things would happen if he doesn't" she taunts.

"You're evil you know that?" I told her as she goes near the door.

"See you tonight curly fries"

<><><>

I stopped in Nini's driveway as my hands start getting clammy and sweaty, I take a few deep breaths in hopes to calm my pounding heart.