7 : 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Thank you" she said before we walked out of the store with the prop.

"Okay, cross 'giant bow' off the list" she said as she struggles a little, I let out a small laugh before taking the bow from her, cause she's clearly not doing a very good job at holding it.

"No, you cross it off" I said as I take the bow away from her.

"Fine" she said before opening her phone, and deleting one more thing off the list.

"What are we missing?" I ask as I put the bow in my trunk.

"Were missing this really old and ugly green hat, which you would need to wear" she smirks as she lets out an evil laugh.

"And it seems like its not far from here, you just wanna walk?" She ask as I shut the trunk.

"Yeah sure" I said before we start heading down the side walk.

"Woah, this place looks kind of creepy" I heard she mumbles, while looking closely at her phone.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I try to take a peak at what she's looking at.

"Look at the place, it's like filled with witch and voodoo shit" she said as she shows me the indeed pretty creepy store.

"Ugh" she groans before shutting off her phone and continue walking, that's when I realized what's going on.

She's scared.

"Nini, are you scared?" I question her as I smirk down at her, her eyes widen at what I said, and I can already tell she's going to be defensive about it.

"No! What the hell are you talking about!? I'm never scared! I don't feel scared!" She exclaim, bingo.

I know her so well.

Come to think of it, it's not the best idea to say that I know her well.

The creepy store soon came into view, and I can already see her trembling as she tightens her fist, she is scared.

"Hey, how about I go in and get the prop, and you stay here" I offer as we stop right outside the green and black door.

"No it's alright, I'll go in with you" she said before she takes a huge breath and pushes open the door, well then.

The bell above jungles, indicating our arrival, but there wasn't anyone in here.

"Hello children" an creepy old voice said, I see Nini immediately turn around roughly as she almost trips and fall, I quickly place my arm around her waist, steadying her.

Her eyes quickly dart up to mine, and I pretended that I wasn't even looking at her to begin with.

"What are you guy's looking for?" The old lady in front of us asks as she gave us an all too happy smile.

"Uh, we're looking for this hat" I told her as my eyes scan the store as well.

"A hat? Is it your high school teacher who wanted me to save her the actual hat that Peter Pan died in?" She asks us as me and Nini exchange a look.

"Yes" I gulp as I said before she quickly ran to the back of the store, looking for the hat, I think.

Or she's probably just getting her wand out to kill us.

"Jesus, that was freaking horrifying, you can let go now" she said as she pats my arm, telling me to let go.

"Not just yet" I said before I venture deeper into the store, pulling Nini with me, since she's not stronger, she can't get out of my grip.