17 : 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"What was that?" Amelia asks as I walk back into school, she quickly came to my side as she holds onto my arm.

"Nothing, it was just something with our parts, Nini was angry that I switched up some of her lines" I shrug as I try to keep an emotionless face.

"Oh, well I need to get to class, I'll see you later" she said before giving me a kiss on the lips, making me want to puke.

I pulled away as quick as I can, she sends me a quizzical look, but decided not to ask on it, and she left for class.

I was going to class too, but I quickly ran into the bathroom and I lock myself in a stall.

I start breathing heavily as the scene that just happened unfold in my brain, for millionth time since I walked away.

I kissed her.

I grabbed her face as I couldn't stand the fact that she is just openly yelling at me a minute ago, and now is refusing to let me walk away.

So I grabbed her face and smash my lips on hers.

"Ricky" she moaned quietly as I kissed her one more time before separating us.

We are looking into each other's eyes, there's something in hers that I could not read, but I'm sure she couldn't read mine as well.

"I should go" I said before I let her go, already missing the feeling of warmth that her body gives me.

I quickly walked away and back into school.

That was just, wow.

After kissing Nini, I don't think I can ever kiss anyone else, her lips are just so different to me, they tasted so much better then I have imagined.

Now that Amelia kisses me, I just want to puke, the amazing taste of Nini's lips have stained mine forever, that's probably one of my best one in my life, and I'm sorry, but no girl can top that, ever.

As I hide inside a bathroom stall like Lara Jean, yes I do watch To All The Boy's, I happen to be a fan and are emotionally invested into the movies and the books, I mean, Lana Condor is just the cutest little Asian girl ever.

Maybe next to a special someone call Nini Salazar-Roberts.

Shit, am I really catching feelings?

As I continue to hide in the bathroom, I hear the door open and close outside, then I heard humming, which is Ej's.

I take a deep breath before swinging open the door and walk in front of the sink.

"Hey dude" Ej said as he sends me his usual dumb smile.

"Yeah hi" I reply as I lean onto the sink.

"What's up with you?" He asks as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I kissed Nini" I blurted our, completely blowing my own cover.

Good job Ricky, you dumbass.

Shut up brain!

"You did what!?" He exclaim loudly, I'm pretty sure the whole school could hear it, with his loud and cracking voice.

"Don't fucking yell donkey! You want the whole school to know I swapped spits with Nini!?" I whisper yell, even though I know for a fact that no one is in the bathroom, except if there's some creep hiding in the vents.

"Are you joking? Cause I can't tell if you're serious or not" he said as he seems like he's more hyped about it then me.

"Of course it's fucking real, why would I lie about this" I said as I grab onto his shoulders.