27:𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It's Monday again, my Sunday was uneventful as usual, me and my dad sat around and watched old movies and that's it, but I do enjoy spending some quality time with my dad, he always talks about mom and I love hearing about mom.

I can tell my dad really loves my mom, he can just sit there for hours talking about her eyes, her hair, her hands, everything about her.

It's sad to see him like this, but I know he's already grieved enough.

I'm at my locker with Gina when I felt a hand tap on my shoulder.

"Hey" Hayden said as he gave me a big grin.

Something about Hayden has changed, he's not the innocent little boy anymore, when we went for ice cream that day, he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place.

His place?

What is he thinking of doing.

So of course, naturally I just came up with an lame excuse and went back to my friends.

Something about Hayden is not right, not right at all.

"Hey" I said as I see Gina low key glaring at him.

"So, you're back at Salt Lake huh?" I ask him, I like Hayden, I mean as friend, but something about him is off, so I think for now, I need to keep my distance.

"Yup, and I'm going to finish senior year" he said.

"Well, that's great" I said as I force a smile on my face.

"I'll see you around" I said before pulling Gina away with me.

I quickly pull her into the girls bathroom, I need to tell her that Hayden is giving me bad vibes.

"Uh what was that? I thought you two were supposed to be bff's" Gina asks.

"I thought so too, but Hayden is not the Hayden I knew when I was little anymore, he seems... different, far too different" I said as I try to figure out why he's so freaking weird.

"Thank god, I thought you were going to choose Hayden over us" Gina said as she let's out a sigh of relief.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"I mean Hayden, I thought if you found out Hayden was back in town, you would leave us to hang out with him or whatever" she said as she have a sad expression on.

"Gina, if I think of you as a friend, I wouldn't leave you, not for anyone, not for Hayden" I told her as she immediately pulls me into a tight hug, I let out a small laugh as I hug her back.

"Now that I think of it, I think hugging in a bathroom is not the most pleasant thing in the world" I said as we both let go.

"Yeah you're right" she said as she lets out a laugh of her own.

We soon exists the bathroom and went our separate ways, I was going to class when I was roughly tug away from the halls.

I was about to scream when a hand went over my mouth, I look to see who it was, but I was not expecting it, not at all.

"Hayden!?" I exclaim as I peel his hand off me.

"Shut up Nini" he said as he pulls me into a closet with him and lock the doors.

"What do you want?" I ask as I cross my arms and glare at him.

"I have a better question, what do you want?" He asks as he looks down at me.