25 : 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Wake up sleepy head!" Am loud voice scream beside my ear as I rolled off my bed in shock, I hit the floor with a thud as I groan.

Who the hell it is that disrupted my morning slumber!?

"Oh you're awake" Gina said as her head sticks above me on my bed.

"What the hell Gina!? How did you even get in!?!" I scream as I got off the floor and pat down my crazy bed hair, which is making me look like a madwoman right now.

"Your dad let me in, he also gave me breakfast, he's so nice, but you are my first priority right now" she said as she stood in front of me with her hands on my shoulders, which I shrug off cause I'm still pissed she woke me up.

"What is it?" I ask as I cross my arms at her.

"Didn't you remember? We're going to the beach today! And you need to get ready, I need Ricky Bowen to drool over you" she said as she starts pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Why!? We're going to the beach, you can't possibly put make up on me and think that it'll stay on" I groan as I get unwillingly pushed into my bathroom.

"There's make up that is waterproof, now go and take a damn shower" she said before pushing me inside and locking the door behind me.

Damn, this girl can get aggressive if she wants.

I roll my eyes before stepping inside my shower and start taking a nice shower, I washed my hair as well, and used my favorite body wash, cause you know I'm gonna smell like salt water after I come back.

After I'm done showering, I quickly brushed my teeth and wash my face and I stepped out of my bathroom with a towel around my body, and my hair dripping.

Gina is digging through my closet and my underwear drawer.

"Girl, don't you own any bikinis?" She asks as she looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't go to the beach, it's crowded, it's hot, and the humidity just feels sticky" I said as I scrunch up my face in disgust.

"Girl, you need to go out more" she commented before she went and grab a hold of her bag.

"Here, I packed you some choices, cause I was kind of thinking that something like this would happen" she said as she gave me an generous smile.

We spread out the choices of bikinis that she had brought, and we settled for one that is white, and she is wearing a black one.

"This would look so good on you" she said as she squeals happily.

"Thanks, let me just go put this on" I said before I changed into the bikini she has chosen, and she was changing as well.

"Aww you look so hot" she said as she looks me up and down.

"Well you do too" I said as I gave her a smile.

"So I was thinking we should wear cover ups, but that bikini top looks pretty nice on it's own, so I was thinking, you should put these pants on, and leave the zipper open" she said as she hands me these jeans.

"What?" I ask dumbfounded.

"Ugh just do it" she said before handing me the jeans, and I slip them on, and doing as she say as I leave the zipper and buttons open.