12 : 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"The story of Altair and Vega, not a bad one Roberts, didn't know you're into astronomy" I told her with an impressed smirk.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me Bowen" she said as she smirks back.

"Tell me more about you then" I said as I look into her hazel eyes, the moonlight hitting her face perfectly.

"You go first" she said as she put a small smile on her lips.

"Okay, well I was born in Salt Lake actually, but my mom and dad got divorced when I were 5, my mom took me before my dad could even react, and I never knew the truth until earlier this year, my mom told me and I was pretty pissed, so I decided to leave Chicago and go live with my dad back here, my mom respected my decision and she never reached out again once I got here, and I never did as well, I guess I'm just still pretty mad at her" I told her as my gaze shifted back onto the stars.

"Wow, that's rough" she said as I can feel her gaze burning the side of my face.

"Enough about me, tell me something about you Roberts, tell me your life story" I told her as I turn my head and meet her eyes again.

"Well, uh I was born here in Salt Lake, I never left actually, my dad was an Navy Seal before I was even born, but when I was born, he still went to the Army, since he was a pretty good sniper, my mom was worried, but she didn't want him to be sad or anything, so for most of my childhood, I grew up without really having dad times, it's just always my mom, but I never felt like it wasn't enough, my dad retire one year ago, and we were reunited, but my dad lost a leg in a shooting, so he's in a wheelchair now, my moms pretty bummed, but she was too in love with my dad to worry about the hard work of taking care of him, but that was until she got cancer last year and passed away, my dad was super sad and he was grieving for a long time, but he soon got over it, cause I was trying my best to cheer him up, and my dad is living happily now and everything is good" she said as she looks away from me too.

I just knew her mom passed away last year, since the lady told us about it.

"That wasn't what I wanted to hear" I told her as I smirk at her, she glares at me.

"What do you mean? My life's too boring?" She questions me as she cross her arms.

"No, I want to know your life, your feelings and all that, as you talked, you never really mention what you were feeling" I told her as I look at this girl quizzically.

"You told me to tell you about my life story, so I told you my life story" she said as she decided to avoid my eye contact.

"Well then, tell me about your feelings, talk to me Nini" I said as I look at the side of her face, and she refusing to make eye contact with me.

"What are you? My therapist!?" She huffs before propping herself up on the grass and look at the river stream in front of her.

"I thought we were talking about ourselves?" I ask.

"We are, and now the conversations over, I should get home" she said as she quickly got up and attempted to leave, but I got a hold of her hand, and swiftly pull her back.

And she successfully stumble into my arms, as my arm quickly wrap around her waist, as I pull her hand back so she is inching forward to me.

"You can't keep shutting people out" I told her genuinely.

This girl seems like she has a lot of meaning then her looks.

"Ricky, do you think you're the first one to tell me to do so? If you are? Then I think you're not as special as I painted you to be, you're just like everybody else, who wants to get in my head, and make me tell you all my feelings and shit, so you could take advantage of me" she hissed in my face.