22 : 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I haven't seen Ricky for the rest of the day, which was pretty weird to be honest, he must've just ditched, but I was wanting to ask him about what he said to Amelia.

School is officially over as I got to my locker and start putting my books away, I've got theater so I need to stay behind.

"Bye Nin's!" Gina called as I see her dash down the hallway.

"Don't you have theater!?" I scream to her, since there's not much people in school right now.

"Cheer practice!" She yelled back before she disappeared in the corner.

I sigh as I shut my locker, I start to head for the theater when a warm hand wrapped itself around my arm, pulling me away.

I have no idea who this is, but whoever it is, this person is fucking strong as hell.

I was then continued to be yanked in a closet, and a door shut in front of my face, I look around the small closet as I start to panic a little, internally.

"Hello!" I yelled as I bang on the door, but only to hear the lock turn.

"Hello!?!?" I yell again, this time much more anxious.

"Shut up bitch, you deserve to stay in there after what happened today, and especially after what you made Ricky say to me!! I know he wouldn't say such a thing if you weren't mind controlling him!" The freaking obnoxious voice of Amelia rang through the door as I feel my blood boil.

Is she even living in the same dimension as me!?!

I don't even know what Ricky fucking told her, and she's over here, acting like a crazy bitch and locking me in a tight ass closed closet, which I hate!

It smells like the boys locker room, and just overall not a pleasant feeling at all.

Plus, I'm claustrophobic, so I can't stay in here for long, or I'll freak the fuck out!!

"Enjoy your time in there you little slut" she said before I heard a rough bang on the door and footsteps.

Hold up, how dose she even manage to get me in here, I specifically felt an strong hand wrapped around my forearm, then who is it that locked me in here!?!

Whoever he or she is, I bet Amelia made them do it, but they are just as much dead to me as Amelia, I'm going to literally kill them, once I can get out of this damn closet!!

I decided to calm down since I can already feel the panic kicking in, I don't have my phone with me, which is bad, and I don't have anything else.

I search my own pockets as I try to find something useful that can help me get out, I was patting myself down, when I found an bobby-pin in my pocket.

I sigh as I look at it in my hand, this is my only option, and I'm pretty sure there is no other way to get out.

I start putting it in the lock in the knob, I try twisting it around, but there is just so many tries until you find out that this is completely useless, and you need to stop watching Kim Possible so much, cause this! This is not possible!

I throw the damn hair clip away in frustration, as I lean my back against the wall, and I slowly slid down to the floor, as I can feel the close space is like closing in on me.

I hugged my legs close and buried my head in my arms, try to forget that I'm in this closet.

But I'm scared.

I'm so fucking scared.

It's not long when I feel myself go numb and blackout.

<><><>