10 : 𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

All I want is love that last~
Is all I want too much to ask~
Is there something wrong with me~

I was in the middle of my song, when I felt like someone was creeping around my window for the third time.

What the heck?

Who is that?

I got up from my piano and went to my window, after Ricky left, I had a pretty chill night, my dad did question about us again, and I explained to him again, that we are not dating!

But he is still not buying it.

I slowly near my window as I feel scared as hell, this is literally how every horror movie starts, I'm gonna be the first one to be eaten by whatever demon this is.

I took the baseball bat that was just casually laying around on the ground, and I pull it behind my head, ready to swing, as I open the window and stick my head out...

There was no one.

This is literally creeping me the heck out.

I decided that maybe I'm just paranoid and went back to my piano, but I kept my bat with me.

As I start playing my song again, I hear footsteps, and as I turn around I gasp and he quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't shout" Ricky whispers as I am still in shock as of why is he here in this time of the night.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I exclaim as I slap his hands off.

"Don't shout, you want your dad to know that you're keeping a boy in your room!?" He whisper yelled.

"My house have sound proof walls dumbo, and I never said I was keeping you, get out of my room you creepy stalker" I said as I start pushing him towards the window.

"Wait, don't make me go" he said as he quickly got out of my grip easily.

"I swear to god, you are trying too freaking hard to be Peter Pan" I said as I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Why are you here Ricky?" I ask again, this time trying to stay calm and not flip out.

"Uh something happened, and I am hiding" he said as he gave me a sheepish smile.

I check the clock on my wall.

Wow it's 1:14 a.m. already.

"What did you do!? It's freaking past midnight!" I ask as I storm to my bed and sit down.

"I know I know, tonight kind of took a turn" he said as he sits at my desk.

"What turn, explain now before I call the cops on you, creeper" I huff as I hug my legs close to my chest.

"Well, it started when I went to Amelia's house, we hung out for a bit" even though it's night time, and the lighting of the radiating off the moon is not bright enough, I can still see the obvious blush that has formed on Ricky's cheek.

They totally did it.

Why do I care?

Why do I feel like I have a knot in my chest.

"Go on" I rushes him as I'm getting impatient.

"Well, I soon left Amelia's house, Ej called me and he sounded pretty bummed, and he told me to come over, since him and his friends are going to, uh TP uh your house" he said as he refuses to make eye contact with me.