23 : 𝐆𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

I pulled into Nini's driveway, I didn't let go of her hand the whole way we drove there.

I don't think I have ever seen Nini cry, so much so to even feel pain, or sadness of some sort, but she cried so much I was scared she'd drown herself.

Probably a bad joke cause she's still a bit trembling and her eyes are puffy and red, I just wanted to know who did this to her, what kind of psycho would lock someone in a school closet and not let them out.

"Thanks for driving me Ricky, and thanks for finding me at school" she said as she gave me a small, but genuine smile, making my heart melt.

"Of course, so do you want to tell me what happened?" I ask, in hopes of she would tell me, so I could kill whoever it is right now!

"I don't know, are you thinking of doing anything bad to them?" She asks as she raise an eyebrow at me.

"No?" I said as I doesn't sound convincing at all.

"My point, look, I know I'm an cold ass bitch and an heartless monster, but whatever I felt inside that closet, I do not want anyone to feel it too, not even my worst enemies" she said as she looks down at her hands.

I was quiet.

"Anyway thanks for the ride Ricky, I'll see you tomorrow" she said before she gave me one last smile before exiting my car.

As I hear the door slam closed, I was pretty sad, I'm sad that she just went home and that's it, but she's probably still scared, she just needs some time to herself.

Just as I'm about to start my car again, I felt a knock on my window, I look to my window and see Nini standing there, I quickly roll it down.

"He-" I was cut off by a pair of lips slamming onto mine.

I feel fireworks as her lips moves against mine, I don't hesitate before kissing her back, getting out of my seat a little, but she place her hands in my shoulder and pushed me back on my ass.

"Eager aren't we?" She teases as she separated the kiss.

"It's called good time management, so let me kiss you before I decide to throw you in the back seat" I said and I quickly slam my lips against her again, this was a much softer and loving kiss.

We soon separated with her smiling wildly at me.

She is literally gorgeous.

"I have to really go now, plus, I have tons of explaining to do" she said before she gave me one last peck and walking into her house, I waited for her to close the door before I pulled out of the driveway and start driving back to my house.

Today was honestly really eye opening for me, my point of view on Nini has been changed forever, since the first time I've laid eyes on her, I thought she was just the tough and sarcastic girl, but I also knew it was only just a cover, I mean come on, you cannot possibly feel nothing at all.

But today I was completely stunned, my heart breaks for her when I hear her muffled cries in my embrace, staining my shirt unintentionally, and her arms wrapped tightly around me, refusing to let me go, it was nice to be this close to her, and also be the one she needed when she is so helpless and vulnerable, but it also breaks my heart to see her not her usual self, she's just like a little girl who lost her parents at the mall, and is so helpless.

And I swear to god, if I found out who locked her in that damn closet, I will find them and literally kill them, how could someone do something so cruel.