14 : 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Sup dude" I said as Ej pushed through the crowded of people and came to me, he gave me a bro hug before start pulling me towards inside the house.

"Dude, your house is massive" I said as I look around his mansion.

"Yeah, my family owns a big ass business" he said as he gave me a laugh.

"You want to start off with beer? Or vodka?" He asks as he wiggles his eyebrows at me, while lifting up both the bottles.

"I think I'm not drinking tonight, I've never really liked the taste of alcohol anyways" I said before I reach for the coke that is placed on the island.

"Boo, you're ruining the vibe" he said as he gave me a thumbs down, and I push his shoulder before he let out a laugh.

Our conversation are soon cut short, as Carlos and Kourtney are pushing people out of the way.

What the hell!?

"Move bitches, the queen herself has arrived, and she's looking hotter then all of you combined!" Carlos said as he push people aside.

"He'll yeah, move!" Kourtney said as she pushes people away as well.

As I saw the group of girls emerged out from the crowd, only one girl from the group caught my eye, and she manage to keep me staring... and maybe drooling.

I see Nini walks in the middle of the group, with a nonchalant look place on her face, and a small smirk place on her pretty pink lips.

She looks amazing.

"You boy's like her new look?" Gina asks as she smirks at me and Ej.

"Hell yeah, Nini you look badass" Ej said as he shamelessly looks Nini up and down, what!?

"Ricky?" Gina asks me as she smirks up at me.

"Uh, yeah you look uh fine" I said as I scratch the back of my neck, before I chug the coke I have in my hand.

"Yeah, and you look uh phenomenal" she said sarcastically as the smile never left her face.

I can feel my face heating up with her eyes on me.

"What do you girls want to drink?" Ej asks as he pulls out the bottle of liquor he have.

He passed out beers for the girl, I see Nini got hers and she looks at it with an disgusted face, but she still pulls the bottle close to her mouth, and gulp down the beer.

I cringe as I see her struggle as she swallows it unwillingly.

"Let's get trashed!" Ej cheered before he puts his arms around Nini and Gina.

"Yeah whatever" Nini agreed as she laughs before all of them disappeared back into the crowd.

I was trying to look through the sea of people, trying to find them, but I can't seem to see them, it must've been the bad lighting, and loud music.

I soon got distracted as a pair of lips met mine, it's getting so old that I don't even need to look to see who it was, Amelia's lips just lost taste.

"Hey" she said as she bits her lip and looks up at me, trying again to seduce me.

"Hey you" I flirts back, as no one is around.

"You want to go dance?" She asks as she points to the dance floor.

"Sure" I said before I take another gulp of my coke, and she pulled me to the dance floor.

We started out pretty PG, but... it escalated pretty soon.