24 : 𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I didn't go to school today, instead I stayed home and recover from the closet incident, I told dad and he was furious at whoever did it as well, I refuse to tell him who did it though.

Cause first of all, I can already picture him holding an handgun to someone's head, and we don't need a murder, plus, he's going to make a big fuss out of this, second of all, I can fight my own battles, if Amelia wants to play, then I'm more then willing to tango with this bitch.

So right now, I'm sitting in the comforts of my bed, eating ice cream, wearing sweats while having my hair up in a messy bun, while watching the reality game show Too Hot To Handle, and I'm having the time of my life.

But honestly though, Harry is so fucking hot that it hurts to physically look at him.

My dad has gone to the shooting range, he sometimes teaches classes there to make some money, not that we need anymore, the people there just wanted to pay him since he teaches so good.

So, I'm home alone.

"Oh my god Francesca you bitch! Don't flirt with him!" I yelled angrily at the screen as I watch this girl flirt with another dude, while Harry is moping in his room.

This is so frustrating to watch.

"Who's Francesca?" A voice ask, startling me as I rolled off the bed in shock and fell to the ground with a thud, how amazing.

I got back up and see Ricky laughing his ass off as he sits at my window.

"Do you have a kink for climbing into girls windows and scaring them? Are you too emotionally attached to the play?" I ask him as I got off the ground and sit back at my bed.

"You're hilarious you know that?" He teases as he gave me a big grin, and I just roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Shouldn't you be at school right now?" I ask him as I put a pause on Francesca still flirting with Kori, I want to slap her across the face so bad.

"Shouldn't you?" He questions me back

"Touché" I sigh as I sit back on my bed.

"I ditched, cause it was no fun" he shrugs as he comes closer to me and sits on my bed.

"And hanging out with me is fun to you?" I question him as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You're interesting" he said before he plopped himself next to me.

"Why didn't you come to school today?" He asks.

"I was just not feeling it, plus my dad was okay with it, so I just decided not to come" I said as I just shrug.

"Well, I'm not feeling like school today either, you wanna cuddle and watch movies?" He suggested as he opens his arms wide.

I thought about it for a moment, is it really a good idea to be spending time with Ricky, alone, in my house.

But we would just be cuddling and watching movies, nothing else.

"Fine, you can finish the series with me" I said as his arms went around my waist pulling me closer to him, I have my legs over his as I lean back against his chest.

"Goody"

<><><>

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Gen is literally getting on my nerves" I said as I roll my eyes at the screen, we're watching To All The Boy's, the first one.

"Yeah, she's such a bitch" Nini said agreeing, she's still laying in my arms and stuffing her face, we have been like this for a few hours now.