2 : 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Woah, who's that?" I ask as I see the girl strut away.

"Oh that's Nini, she doesn't really do social interactions, you know what I mean?" Ej said as he gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"She's pretty cool" I commented as me and Ej walk down the hall, he stopped for a second and look at me with shock.

"What's wrong? Did I say something?" I ask him as I'm pretty confused.

"No, just normally nobody would think Nini as anything, you're the first of many people to say she's 'cool'" he said as he dose air quotes with his hands.

"Why's that?" I ask as I'm intrigued.

"I don't know, she's just a pretty weird girl, never really talked to anyone in school, nobody knows her background, all I know is her dad was a Navy Seal legend" interesting.

"She's basically invisible" he said as he just shrug.

"Then why do you hang around with her?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I just thought she could use a friend" he said as he shrugs again.

"So enough about Nini, she's not important, what are you thinking about joining the football team?" Ej asks as we walked into class together.

"I don't know man, I'm not sure if football is my thing" I said as I gave him a shrug.

"It's totally is your thing, you got the built for it" he said as he continues to boost my confidence, is he just trying to make me join football?

"Tryouts are tomorrow after school, you've gotta come check it out" he said as he gave me another smack on the chest.

"Fine, if you insist" I said as I just rolled my eyes at him playfully.

"Perfect" he said as he turns back to the front of the class.

As he was talking to this girl, my mind can't help but roam to the girl earlier, Nini.

I don't know what is it about her, but I want her.

Woah, that sounded so fucking wrong.

I mean, I want to know her better, she seems like a challenge and I love challenges, she seems like a puzzle, I also love puzzles, even if I'm not very good at it, but at least I like trying.

I don't know what it is about this girl, but I just can't seem to stop thinking about her, it's like she's living inside my brain and controlling me to think about her 24/7.

This is getting too creepy and weird, I need to stop.

"Hey Ricky, I want you to meet another girl, this is Gina" he said as he gestures towards the girl sitting in front of me.

"Hi" I said as we shake hands.

"So you're the new kid everyone's been talking about" she said as she smirks at me.

"People's been talking about me?" I ask, honestly a little shock.

"Oh absolutely, it's hard to not notice you when you look like that" she said as she gestures towards me.

"Look like what?" I ask as I'm still a little confused.

"Hot" she said as she makes it sounds like it's the most obvious thing on earth.