26 : 𝐇𝐢 𝐈'𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Hi I'm Ricky" I said as I stretch my hand out for this unknown dude to shake, he lets out a chuckle before grabbing my hand, he has a firm grip, a really firm one to be exact.

"You guy's can let go now" Nini said as she removes both of our hands.

But the staring contests have not ended, I'm glaring hard at this guy, and he is smiling too bright for my liking, I'm sorry, but there can only be one smiley guy around Nini, and that's me!

"Ricky meet Hayden, Hayden meet Ricky" she said as she gesture to the both of us.

"Nice to meet you Ricky" he said, even though it's not obvious, I can still hear the taunt in his voice, is Nini literally deaf!?

Sorry, that was mean.

But true!

"Hayden is a childhood friend" she say with a warm smile on her face, that warm smile has the power to make me weak to my knees, and melt my heart, and now she's just giving it to anyone!?

"Her one and only" he said as he pulls her out of my grip and wrap his arm around her, this asshole wants to fight!?

"And who may you be?" He asks me with a slight scoff at the end, okay, if Nini doesn't hear that, then she's definitely deaf.

"It's complicated" she said as Hayden shift his gaze to her, I was a little taken back.

It's complicated?

It's a three syllable word, but somehow, if feels like I just got three knifes thrown right across my chest.

"Oh" Hayden said as he gives me an evil smirk.

I'm about to throw hands.

"Hey we should go catch up, you want to go grab some ice cream?" Hayden asks, Nini's eyes darted to me for a second, I was mad, mad at Hayden, mad at Nini.

So I looked away and acted like a big baby, she lets out a sigh before I hear her quietly agreeing.

Is she serious!?

"Awesome, I'll see you around Ronald, let's go Nini" he said before pulling her out of the water, leaving me there standing with my mouth gaping open, just looking at the two walking on the beach, like a couple.

I was speechless.

And Ronald!?

I know the dude looks dumb, but is it really that hard to remember Ricky!?

I huff before I walk back to Ej and Gina, they're still sunbathing and Gina is rubbing sunscreen on Ej, while sitting on his back.

I think Ej and Gina makes an wonderful couple, it's just, sometimes, they act a little weird.

"Oh hey Ricky, you're back quick, where's your girl?" Ej asks as he looks up with me, while lowering his shades and looks from left to right for Nini.

"She ran off with some stud name Hayden" I said in a disgusted voice, Ej eyes widen as he jumps up from towel he was laying on, and literally, launching Gina back into the sand.

She's lucky that it's sand she's falling on.

"Ej!" Gina screamed in frustration, and he quickly kneel next to her while helping her up.