New Book

If you have been through my previous books, you knows what happens and you know the drill, so I wouldn't waste your time by telling you lame things and let's just get on with this.

My Brightest Star

✰"You see it as rejection, I see it as a challenge, we totally have sexual chemistry, she's just too dense to figure it out, she doesn't even know what she wants"✰

Olivia Rodrigo.

A bubbly yet responsible college music student, is finding it hard to chase her dream of becoming a song writer, as she gets easily lost in the bright lights of Los Angeles.

But when her father offers her a job to work for the family's company, and writing songs for the rising star.

Joshua Bassett.

The girl just can't refuse.

Joshua Bassett.

Every girls dream guy, every girl except Olivia, he doesn't understand why she isn't attracted to him, so when he found out the talented girl is going to write songs for him, his amazing manager decided that it would be a good idea to make bets with an 22 year old Hollywood playboy.

Things went down and got crazy.

But dose it backfire? Who knows.

oof, what do you guys think?

I also wanted to disclaim that all of this writing is just fan fiction, don't think too much of it, it does not mean I hard ship them in real life, nor I hope all the following events would happen to them, I'm just using them in my story and all that.

Alright, now enjoy the book and have a good one!