20 : 𝐀 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, I can't help but keep replaying the scene last night.

To some people, we may be just kissing outside a Denny's, but to me, it's me kissing a boy under the moonlight and a thousand sparkling stars, after he took me out to food in the middle of the night.

It was magical.

I got out of bed before I walked into the bathroom, I look into the mirror at my smiling face, and I'm not even mad about it.

I did my morning routine before I went back into my room, I look through my closet this morning, instead of just scanning the clothing carelessly.

And I picked out something cute.

I grab my stuff before I skip happily down the stairs, and into the kitchen

Where I see my dad sitting at the table, eating breakfast.

"Morning dad" I said as I kissed his cheek and take my seat.

"Morning honey, you seem like you're in a good mood" he said as he smile and raise an eyebrow at me.

"Yes I am, I had a wonderful night of sleeping last night" I told him, more like lied.

I don't feel good about not telling my dad about this either, but you don't run around telling your parents that you sneaked out in the middle of the night, and went to grab food with some boy.

That just makes you sound crazy.

"Oh yeah? I don't expect there to be much sleeping since you were sneaking off with Ricky last night" he said as he sips his tea and avoids eye contact.

Oh fuck.

"H-how d-did you know?" I ask as I'm still a little stunned, my dad usually sleeps pretty early, plus, he's usually out cold, like an earthquake can't even wake him up.

"My daddy instincts was tingling" he said as he points to his brain and smirks at me.

"I-I can explain-" I started, but he didn't let me finish.

"No need, I'm glad that Ricky is making you happy, I haven't seen you smile so genuinely, since the last time you punched one of the football players, on the opposing school team" he said as he gave me a smile.

And don't ask, it was a weird story, and pretty long as well, and it also have something to do with Ej.

But speaking of Ej, he have been pretty quiet lately, I guess he finally dialed down with his craziness once he got Gina.

The poor girl is probably hitting herself in the head with a frying pan every 5 minutes, just listening to Ej talk about nonsense though.

"I'm really glad you actually find someone that can make you happy, and you even got friends now, I see that this boy is really changing you, and I like it, you deserve to be happy Nini, and don't ever stop thinking that you don't, cause you deserve the world, but I would just hope that you guy's can move your date schedule to when the sun is still out, so at least you two wouldn't look like thieves" he said as he gives me a pat on the shoulder.