5 : 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾NINI POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I wake up the next morning still feeling a little angry at the thought of Ricky, the things he said yesterday never seem to leave my mind.

When normal people talk about me like that, I normally just shrug it off and try not to think too much about it, since I don't feel anything, but when Ricky said it, it's like an hard hit to the chest, and suddenly the edge of my walls got broken down.

But just the edge though.

I shake the though away and get out of bed, I should really stop thinking about him, it's like I'm making it an habit.

I did my morning routine before changing into something comfy.

I quickly grab my stuff before strolling downstairs.

"Hey honey" my dad said as he pours me a glass of oj.

"Hey dad" I said before chugging the glass down.

"Guess what?" He ask in a singsong voice.

"What?" I ask as I put down my glass.

"I got Dunkin' Donuts!" He cheered as he pulls out the box of donuts and an iced vanilla coffee.

"Yes!!" I squeal happily as I take the coffee out of his hand.

Look, I know I said I don't feel things, but let me tell you what I really feel, I can feel happy, angry and that's all.

The only thing that can make me happy is my family, and food, and everything else is just enraging to me.

"I know you would react like that, let me see that pretty smile" he said as he teases me.

"Thanks dad, this is a really nice surprise" I said as I gave him a hug.

"Of course honey" he said before giving me a smile.

I take a look at my phone and noticed the time.

Oh shoot, I better get going.

"I need to go dad, I'll see you tonight" I said before giving him a kiss on his cheek and taking my stuff and go.

I ate my donut as I drive to school, and I quickly sip away my iced vanilla coffee.

I soon got to school and I quickly walk in the halls, I got to my locker and start looking around for my books, when Ej shows up.

Wow.

I though he would leave me alone after I yelled at him like that yesterday, but I guess he just doesn't know how to take a hint.

"Morning" he said as he puts a smile on his face.

"Ej, why are you still talking to me?" I ask him as I refuse to make eye contact with him.