30 : 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ RICKY POV ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"Where are you taking me?" Nini groan as I told her to keep her blindfold on as I lead her through the woods.

"Somewhere special" I said as I smirk to myself, knowing she wouldn't know what's going through my mind.

"Are you going to murder me? Cause I feel grass and dirt, and if you are, just you know, I know hand to hand combat and I have a knife on me" she said as I roll my eyes playfully at her, even knowing fully well that she couldn't see.

"Of course you would" I replied.

"I have a Navy Seal legend and as a father Ricky, what did you expect?" She snorts as I let out a small chuckle.

"Okay we're here" I said as I stop quickly, leading Nini to the front as I stand behind her.

"Are you ready?" I ask her as I put my hand behind her head on the tied side of her blindfold, ready to pull it off any second.

"Yeah" she replied simply before I untie it and let it drop to the ground, I quickly return to her side to catch her expression.

Her eyes widen as her hands got to her mouth and gasps loudly as she takes in the scenery in front of her, I manage to drive into the middle of the woods, and finding this amazing cliff with an breathtaking view of an big waterfall, we are maybe at the edge of the town.

I decorated the grass coated dirt with an picnic blanket over the grass, and I threw some pillows on there with some fuzzy blanket as well, and most importantly, I've put a telescope in front of the picnic blanket, so we could look at the stars, since Nini love Astronomy so much.

"Ricky" she breaths out in shock as she turns to me.

"This is so romantic, oh my god" she squeals as she pulls me close in a hug, my arms went around her waist naturally as I savor the sweet sweet hug.

"I knew you'd like it" I whisper in her ear as she separate us from the hug, but her hands still on my shoulders, and my hands still on her waist.

"I don't think I have ever been more attracted to you" she said before slamming her lips on me, taking me by shock as I quickly kiss her back.

Nini making the first move and kissing me is not an often thing that happened, and when it did, it was magical.

Her lips still tasted the sweetest and soft, our lips moving in sync as we both kissed each other softly and slowly, knowing there was no need to rush.

"So... you love it" I ask as I already knew the answer to that, but I just want to hear her say it.

"Yes! I fucking love it!" She exclaims as she lets out an laugh.

"Good, cause I love you" I said as I see her smile brighter.

"You wanna go take a seat?" I ask as I gesture towards the picnic blanket and all the pillows, she nods her head eagerly as I lead her to the sitting area.

She went to the telescope immediately as she looks through it, and I only sit behind her, watching her amazed expression when she saw something she liked.

"Oh my god, this is amazing" she breaths out as she turns to me slowly, giving me the biggest grin I've ever seen.

"You know, being the big astronomy geek you are, I thought you would at least marvel up at the universe through a telescope before" I said as I raise an eyebrow at her.

"We never gotten a telescope, maybe it's because my mom said when you lay down and look up at the stars, they look perfect and flawless, but when you look at them up close, you can see all their imperfections and you would loose interest, just like how life works" she said as she takes a step back from the telescope and takes a seat next to me.