Chapter 12

What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck. What. The. FUCK. He... lips... AHHHHHH!!!

My eyes went as wide as quarters when I realized what was happening. Should I kiss back? What happens if he wakes up?! Does he even know what's going on?! What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?! Quit freaking out- I can't stop freaking out. Okay, okay, think (Y/n), think. I CAN'T THINK IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS!

As Shou started to squirm around in place, I quickly shot up from my previous position and got up from his bed.

"What happened...?" asked Shou groggily as he sat up in bed.

"HUH? UH, NOTHING. NOTHING HAPPENED. I WAS JUST KISS- MISSING SOMETHING FROM MY ROOM SO I CAME IN HERE TO ASK YOU FOR IT. ... YEAH." I exclaimed as I felt my hands get all clammy.

"Uh... last time I checked you slept here last night? Are you feeling okay? You did faint pretty hard last night... Maybe we should get that checked out-" asked Shou, reaching out his hand for my own.

"NO!"

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Uh... I mean... I just... you know... sometimes... just... I'm going to go get ready for the day." I announced, walking out of my best friend's bedroom, only to hit my head on the wall.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay-"

"GET READY FOR THE DAY." I exclaimed as I held my nose and forehead. This time I had successfully walked to the bathroom.

~

After getting ready in the bathroom, I walked out of my room in a (f/c) long sleeve with a (s/f/c) flannel and navy blue jeans. I saw Shou making coffee in the kitchen.

He turned on the coffee maker and then looked up at me. Looking at me up and down, he nodded, as a way of approving my outfit.

"Your coffee's on the counter. I made it just the way you like it." said Shou as he turned his attention back to the coffee maker.

"Thanks, Shou." I said as I walked over the counter next to him. "Hey, do you want to put the lips back on the container?"

He turned to face me with the most weirded out look on his face.

"What?"

"What? What did I say?"

"What lips...?"

. . .

Oh, goddammit. Me and my stupid mouth.

"LID. I MEANT LID. WHAT LIPS? PFF, CERTAINLY NOT YOURS, THAT'S FOR SURE. HAHAHAHA. OH, YOU'RE SO FUNNY SHOU." I yelled out of panic.

He just shook his head and told me to shut up before he turned back to the machine.

I just grabbed my mug and went to the living room.

Aizawa's POV

Does she know about the kiss on the ferris wheel? Is that why she's acting all... like that? No one else except me knows about it so why is she acting so weird... or weirder, anyway.

I dismissed those thoughts from my head as the sound of the coffee maker came blasting into it instead. I poured the dirty colored liquid into my mug and walked over to where (Y/n) was sitting.