iii - only the rich

"You're seeing things" she blurted, soon coming to the conclusion that that was the worse excuse she could ever come up with

"You're seeing things" she blurted, soon coming to the conclusion that that was the worse excuse she could ever come up with. She knew her extravagant pearl coloured wings have bloomed behind her, each feather drenching under the droplets of rain.

Haechan couldn't help but laugh, pointing at the fuming girl with angel wings on her "You? An angel? What type of joke is that?"

"A joke you don't need to be informed about" she tried to walk away, hide, do anything to try and escape. If anyone sees an angel in the demon vicinities, she won't ever be able to come back to the place she calls home. She loathed the angel half of the city; it was bright, happy, joyous. Hence why she spent so much effort vandalising that joy and happiness.

She hated it, it didn't make her happy. It was just trying to force happiness in via places that don't have entrances.

Haechan watch her turn her back on him once again

"Aren't you going to pay for my bike?" He rose an eyebrow, watching expectantly. She did, indeed, stop.

"Lets make a deal shall we" he was ready for the torture fest. He could kill her now, but he enjoyed her suffering. So he was going to kill her bit by bit; one suffering at a time.

"I have no reason to make a deal with you" she was only able to take one step forward when Haechans clicked his tongue "I'm sure you wouldn't want the whole demon realm to know that an angel attends a demon school right?"

She twitched.

"Ah, angel sneaks into demon realm, what a dashing headline. What do you think, Angel?" He spun his phone around in his hand, watching her reaction. The pet name angel could either mean he's provoking her for being an angel or describing her as beautiful, but she was pretty sure it was the first option.

"I'll make this easier and say that this covers the repair costs for my bike. This bike costs about 1,180,000,000 won, so let me see, 323,387 won a day-" Haechan rolled his eyes upwards, using his fingers to count.

"Stop right there what?" Her jaw hung open

"Don't want to do it? Simple, you either pay all at once, or you can slowly cover those expenses by-"

"No!" She's yelled. She wanted to punch this guy right in the face

"Guess i can just reveal that amazing identity of yours, it'll only take a second. Don't worry, you wont need to pay any of the costs i promise" he flashed his fangs at her

"Okay, okay. I've gotten the point" she couldn't do anything but agree.

He grinned "How about this, you obey me. You do as I tell you to and you have to be in front of me on demand, precisely on time. A second late and this" he drew a metaphorical circle around her wings "will be the next hottest topic"