shameful

Jimin leaned away, staring at Jungkook with parted lips as he was zapped right back to reality.

Jungkook was wearing the same shocked expression, realising what a horrible mistake he'd made and feeling like shit right away.

"I... I'm sorry... it's just that Jay used to get turned on from seeing blood and I..."

Jimin shook his head as if to say it was alright. "It's okay Kookie. I get it... don't worry."

The man averted his eyes and insecurely looked away, seeming slightly hurt but not for long.

Jungkook wished he could disappear into a hole in the ground. What an idiot he was sometimes. He didn't mean to make things weird.

"I really am sorry," he whispered in the most honest way he could, before getting drawn in to taste Jimin's lips once again and pick up where they left off.

But the greyhaired man placed his small hand against Jungkook's chest to stop him.

"The... the icecream will melt," he said quietly, though Jungkook felt like Jimin's smile had lost some of its sincerity.

"Oh," the student emitted softly. "Right."

He stepped back and sheepishly scratched the back of his head as he helped Jimin climb off the kitchencounter.

"Do... do you need a bandaid for your thumb?" He asked shyly, praying the greyhaired wasn't angry at him.

Jimin shook his head, grabbing the cups of icecream with a stoic expression and a raised chin.

He left for Jungkook's room without waiting on the student and strode away in quite a sassy manner.

"No thanks Yoongi, it's fine."

~~~

Jungkook and Jimin sat tucked in Jungkook's pillow fortress and were watching a superhero movie together.

They had changed into some more comfertable clothing and Jungkook had truly tried to make the atmosphere better after his mistake, but his mind was still working hard at comprehending everything.

He was in his pillowfortress with Min. Or... with Jimin. Right. Not Min. But still Min. Just not only Min.

Was that the way he was supposed to look at this? Did he really have to find the filters in Jimin to be able to love him?

"Jungkook why are you staring at me like that?"

Jungkook fluttered his eyes when he realised how creepy it was to glare at Jimin while they were watching a movie.

"Jeon Jungkook," he said. "Min used to call me that."

Jimin looked at Jungkook and blinked in disbelief. "I know..." he said carefully.

The man shifted uncomfertably.

"Do... do you want me to call you that?" He asked with a confused frown.

Jungkook shook his head right away.

He couldn't ask Jimin to behave more like a certian filter whenever he wanted. He couldn't go back and try to split his personality again. He had to look forward. This was all one big step forward.

"No," Jungkook said, focusing back on the movie with a gloomy expression he wasn't trying to hide.

He saw Jimin purse his lips from the corner of his eyes and instantly felt bad. But the greyhaired man didn't distance himself from the student.