happy

"You're not nervous this time?"

Jimin puffed his chest and smirked. "I can do anything can't I?" He said with a proud grin.

Jungkook's lips edged up as he stared at Jimin with a dreamy expression, his eyes venturing up and down as he admired his boyfriend.

"Don't look at me like that," Jimin said, his confidence escaping him like air out of a balloon.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked smugly.

Jimin jokingly pushed Jungkook's shoulder. "Like you're high as a kite idiot."

Jungkook hummed, his dopey expression never changing.

"So... you think it's gonna be okay?"

Jimin gulped. "No, it's definetly not going to be okay... and this might be the most groundbreaking moment of my life..."

The man wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and placed a kiss on the student's nose.

"But I have you who believes in me... and ever since the beginning that has always been enough."

Jungkook scrunched his nose, still giving Jimin the biggest heart-eyes as they stood in front of Jin's house.

"Did you know... that I love you?" He said quietly, petting Jimin's hair as if the man was the most precious thing in his life.

Jimin squealed, excitedly catching Jungkook's lips right at the moment the frontdoor swung open.

"You guys don't ring the doorbell anymore now?"

Jimin lit up when he saw his brother, jumping out of Jungkook's arms right into Jin's.

"Or did I interrupt something?" Jin laughed fondly as Jimin hugged him.

Jungkook chuckled, walking up to Jin to pat his back after Jimin skipped inside the house.

"How are you doing?" He asked before following Jimin inside.

Jin sheepishly scratched the back of his head as he closed the door. "I've been fine... you know... living the boring life. I'm actually more curious as to how you guys are doing. How's integration?"

Jungkook looked at Jin over his shoulder as he entered the livingroom. "It's been great. We had a bit of a rough start, but he already has me wrapped around his little pinky again, so... all is good in the world."

Jimin draped himself over Jungkook's shoulders as if the two were attached to each other and they'd never looked more in love.

"We took a walk in the park before we came here and last night we went to a restaurant, tomorrow we're catching a movie and Tae and Namjoon invited us to a bar the day after."

Jungkook noticed how Jin's face paled after the mention of Namjoon, but he decided not to speak on it.

"Sounds like you guys have a busy schedule," Jin said with a small smile, though there was sadness hiding behind it.

Jungkook hummed, awkwardly lingering for a while before secretely tapping Jimin's butt.

"Oh, right" Jimin said as he perked up a little.

"Jinnie..." the man started. "Is it okay if I send Jungkookie to go walk around in the neighbourhood for a bit?"

The greyhaired pouted. "I wanted to talk to you about something..."

Jin seemed to understand what Jimin meant and gulped as if his throat had instantly gone dry.

"You're sure Jimin?" He asked softly, suddenly looking terrified.