Not Going To Hide Anymore

Requested by BGNation4ever. I hope you like it and if I got anything wrong tell me so I can fix it. Thanks for requesting ❤

"Sweetheart"? Your father called out as you packed up your gear for work.

"Yeah"? You said zipping up your duffel bag.

"Are you doing anything tonight"?

"Um, probably go to Molly's. Why"?

"Well I know this guy". Herrmann  started off, you shook your head with disagreement.

"Dad, no. I'm not getting set up with someone I don't know".

"You know him, he's a great kid".

"Okay, who"?

"Jimmy Carter". You scrunched up your nose with disgust.

"Gross. I will never date him, ever. He use to eat his boogers with his oatmeal".

"He was an adventurous kid".

"He was seventeen. When he was a kid he was normal. I'm sorry dad but it's not happening. Plus I'm seeing someone already".

"Who"?

"I can't tell you. Not yet".

"Fine. Just know that I'm here if you ever want to talk". He kissed your cheek and you were on your way to work.

"Jimmy Carter like the president"? Shay asked as she sat down beside you with her coffee.

"Worse than the president. He ate his boogers". Shay gagged and heaved, you let out a giggle.

"What's so funny"? Kelly asked taking the chair in front of you.

"Hermann's trying to set up Y/N with some guy she went to school with".

"Really, now". Kelly's whole demeanor changed when he heard that. His smile turned into a frown.

"Are you going"?

"Hell no. I'd rather watch my dad try to break dance before I do that".

"Why Kelly"? Shay asked, trying to figure out why he was so worried.

"Wanted to scope out the guy make sure he's not a psycho or something". Kelly got up from his chair and stormed off.

"That was weird". You tried to play it off.

"Sure it was. Especially if Kelly has a crush on you".

"He doesn't".

"Right so is that why I caught him sneaking out of your bedroom window Monday morning".

"You saw that"?

"Yeah. He shimmied down that tree like his ass was on fire".

"Dad came up and knocked on the door. Kelly didn't have time to get clothes on. They were scattered around the room. He thought they were mine since I wear guys clothes". You panicked and started rambling off.

"Hey, it's okay. I support you. Plus I knew well had my suspicions".

"About what"?

"About Kelly. About your sexuality and it's who you are. Dont let anyone influence you to change". She hugged you, you felt relaxed that your best friend knew and understood you.

"Thanks Shay".

"Anytime".

"How was it"?

"I am not telling you about my sex life. No way".