Chapter 11

AN: oh captain my captain

Louis pulled up into his drive after entering the four digit pin to enter and saw Harry's bike already perched outside of his garage. Louis put the BMW into park and stepped out and onto the pavement, looking around for Harry since he wasn't by the motorcycle.

"Took you long enough" Louis heard and it took him a moment to spot Harry sitting on the steps that lead up to the front door of the mansion.

Louis walked over to Harry and held his hand out to help pull the lanky boy off of his bum and into a standing position.

"Not all of us have a death wish and weave in and out between other cars" Louis said.

Harry shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and gestured towards the door, "Can we go in now? Sort of freezing my arse out here."

Louis nodded and walked towards the large wooden door, pulled out his key and unlocked it. He opened the door wide as Harry walked through then closed it behind them.

Harry immediately began kicking his boots off, and shrugged off the back coat that he was wearing. Louis shortly followed suit but carefully placed his shoes in order unlike Harry's that were casually chucked off.

"A bit of a neat freak aren't we?" Harry said, arms crossed with an amused expression on his face as he watched Louis organize.

Now it was Louis' turn to shrug nonchalantly in response.

Louis walked further into his home to pull out a specific bottle of wine that he had been saving for a little bit. He went to the wine cellar that was built into his kitchen and heard Harry's footsteps padding against the flooring behind him.

"You know, I didn't take you as a wine guy," Harry commented as he peeked his head into the cellar where Louis was grabbing a thick red bottle.

"I'm usually not unless it's a bit of a special occasion I guess," Louis said, now ushering the two of them out of the room.

Louis walked to one of the cabinets and opened it to pull out two glasses. "And this is a special occasion?" Harry asked, biting his lip.

"True me, getting away from Nick Grimshaw is a special occasion."

Louis finished pouring the two glasses, handed one to Harry and then grabbed his own and the remaining wine still in the bottle. He led them to the living
room and sat down on the couch, placing the bottle on the coffee table.

Harry sat down next to him and brought his legs up on the couch, curling them slightly under him as he positioned his body to face Louis.

"Why don't you like him?"

"Who?"

"Nick, you seem to really hate him," Harry said before taking a sip from his glass.

Louis looked at Harry and could see it in his face that he really was genuinely interested as to why Louis didn't care for him.

"Grimshaw's just..." Louis started, not even sure of what he was going to say, "a prick."

Adequate enough, Louis determined as he took his own sip.

"That's a bit judgmental don't you think?" Harry replied, slightly frowning.

Louis reached across and took one of Harry's larger hands in his own and squeezed it gently, "Maybe, but he is."

Harry had his eyes trained on their hands entertained when he mumbled, "Just a bit funny coming from you."

Louis immediately dropped Harry's hand, feeling like he had just been slapped across the face.