Chapter 17

Louis pulled into his driveway to see Lou already at his front door, tapping her foot impatiently next to her cosmetics kit.

"It's about fucking time" she practically yelled once he climbed out of his car and began walking over to her.

Louis laughed and shrugged his shoulders before he leaned in and lightly kissed her cheek. She smiled but swatted his arm none the less to get him to open to the door.

He had just barely started pushing the door open once it was unlocked, and Lou was already pushing by him to get inside.

Lou went to the kitchen, began setting her things up by the island and huffed, "Seriously Lou? You gave me only an hour to get you ready for a date with Harry fucking Styles."

Scissors and hair products were strewn across the countertop, making Louis worry about what she was going to do. But, he trusted her. Lou had been his personal stylist for at least three years by now because she does an excellent job each time.

Louis looked at her sympathetically and said, "Sorry! He just came in my office today, said he was hosting a charity gala and asked me to be his date. I didn't exactly have much preparation time."

Lou dropped the hair wax that was in her hands and her eyes shot up to Louis in both shock and exasperation.

"YOU'RE GOING TO A GALA?" THATS NOT JUST A DATE YOU FUCKER!"

Lou then frantically went to work on Louis: washing his hair, trimming it, shoving him upstairs to get changed, and then styling the brown feathery hair until it was to her liking.

Once she had finished sculpting his hair, she stepped back and smiled in approval of her work.

"And I'm done by, 6:20. Feel free to pay me more," Lou said with a flip of her long silver hair.

"Well hand me your mirror and then we'll see about me paying you double," Louis teased.

The stylist passed him a silver bordered mirror which he took with a "thank you" before lifting it up to eye level.

His hair was styled so that the front of it almost looked like a swirl, the pieces coming together to wrap around one another. It framed his pointed face quite nicely he decided.

Louis had decided to wear black suit pants with a matching sleek fitting blazer on top that buttoned together in the middle. Underneath the blazer he decided on a white scoop neck Tshirt that showed off the top of his prominent collar bones.

The CEO put the mirror down, turned to Lou and said, "Thank you so much Lou, means a lot."

Lou was finishing packing up her stuff when she said, "I don't know this Harry guy personally, but he's must be something pretty great if you're bothering with this at all."

Louis looked down at his black shoes and shrugged nonchalantly, as if Harry wasn't worming his way into the cold CEO's heart.

Lou laughed, took her check off of the counter top and left and abashed Louis in the kitchen.

It had only been about two minutes before a knock was heard from the front door. Louis straightened his jacket, made sure his keys, wallet and phone were in his pockets, and then walked to the front door.

Louis opened the door and felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. There he was, looking like sex on legs in his tight fitted black pants that hugged his long legs beautifully. He wore an open black jacket to frame his embroidered shirt underneath. The shirt had a deep v cut down the middle, the borders all detailed with white embroidery while the rest of the shirt was stark black. And of course sitting upon his curls was a black fedora that had a feather sticking out on top.

"Fuck." was all he could say as he looked at Harry standing in front of him.

Harry laughed and bowed his head down slightly so he could leave a tender kiss on Louis' cheek. But it was what Harry said before he pulled away from the side of his face, that made Louis' breath catch in his throat.

"That comes later daddy."

Harry pulled away, a smirk evident on his face and held out a hand for Louis. Louis shook his head to clear his thoughts and took the larger hand in his own.

The pair walked up to the black Range Rover, climbing in the back together since Harry decided to have his driver take them instead of himself.

Once they were settled in the back, Louis deciding to sit in the middle since he really didn't want to be apart from Harry's side, the car purred to life and pulled away from the mansion.

Louis looked up towards his left to see Harry was already looking at him with a fond smile.

"And what are you looking at Mr. Styles?" Louis challenged.

Harry raised his hand from his lap and lightly traced Louis' cheekbone with his pointer finger before he confidently said, "M' looking at you because you look incredibly handsome and I guess m' just happy that I get to be the one to hold your hand tonight."

And if Louis wasn't fucked before, he most certainly is now.