Chapter 14

AN: i made the mistake of watching the paris interview. first and last larry interview because they couldnt contain the fond. LOOK AT THEM GOD

Louis woke up to the sound of the end credits to Love Actually. At some point while they were sleeping, Harry had managed to stretch majority of his body across Louis ' smaller one and all Louis could do was hold onto him tighter.

It had only been another few minutes of Louis lightly rubbing Harry's back before the model woke up.

Louis softly kissed the top of Harry's head and murmured "darling" to try and get Harry to wake up.

"Mmm" was all Harry responded with.

Louis moved one of his hands that was tracing patterns onto Harry's skin, and carded his fingers through Harry's curls instead.

"Wake up Hazza" Louis quietly sang.

At that, Harry raised his head off of Louis, shoulder and looked at him with a questioning expression.

"Hazza?" Harry asked, the corners of his mouth beginning to turn upwards.

Louis honestly didn't mean to let that one slip so he shrugged his shoulders and looked back at the TV that had long ago stopped playing the movie.

Louis was avoiding eye contact with Harry, embarrassed with how affectionate he was getting.

Louis was mentally beating himself up when he felt Harry begin to leave hot kisses against his shoulder blade and up to his neck.

The CEO closed his eyes and squeezed Harry's hips in response. Louis knew what Harry was doing, he knew exactly what the younger man was doing.

Harry was telling him that it's okay, that Harry wants him to be more affectionate. It was all a bit overwhelming for Louis.

Once Harry's lips had made their way to the shell of Louis' ear, Harry whispered, "I like Hazza."

Louis turned his head and looked directly into Harry's emerald eyes to see the sincerity that he already knew would be there.

Louis leaned forward and kissed Harry softly on the lips. It was a kiss that wasn't going to lead into something more but it had an intense affect as if it was.

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" Louis asked after Harry rested his head back against Louis' shoulder.

"Gotta go to a shoot later," Harry groaned then quietly mumbled to himself, "rather just spend time with you though..."

Louis just held Harry closer to him because he's quickly learning that he just wants to spend his time with Harry too.

"Should go," Harry said while climbing off of Louis' body. Louis would be lying if he said that he didn't already miss the warmth.

"Your clothes are still upstairs, I'll go get them."

Louis stretched out his back then walked up to his bedroom to get Harry's clothes that has been tossed on the ground.

The CEO walked back downstairs to the foyer and handed the clothes over to Harry so that he could get changed.

Louis rested his side against the wall closest to he front door as he waited for Harry to be done.

Once his boots were on, Harry walked over to Louis and placed both of hands on each side of Louis' face.

Harry smiled fondly and asked, "I'll be seeing you?"

Louis didn't even have to pretend that his answer was a lie because he knew that when he shook his head yes, he meant it. Louis then leaned forward and pecked Harry once on the lips before Harry stepped away from him.

Harry opened the front door and with one last look over his shoulder, he left.

Louis stood in the foyer for about five minutes before he ran upstairs to find his mobile.

When he finally found it in his pants pocket from yesterday, he quickly called the only person he knew could help him.

The dial tone rang a few times before Louis heard, "Whatsup motherfucker?"

"Niall I need advice"

Louis never asked for advice, he's always known exactly what he was meant to be doing because his life had order, or it did until now.

Niall knew this more than anyone so it wasn't a surprise that he quickly said "coming over" as a response before hanging up.