Chapter 36

AN: I just really like visuals....

"Fucking finally," Harry growled as he pushed Louis up against the wall.

Louis held onto Harry just as passionately, trying to get himself as close as he can to the model. Seeing as how it had been over a month since they've last had sex, it wasn't a surprise that they were in a complete frenzy.

Harry reached down and grabbed Louis' arse in his wide hands, massaging the muscle while he moaned pornographically. Louis pushed back into Harry's touch as he keened from the attention he'd missed.

"Bedroom," Louis panted once he brought his bruised lips off of Harry.

Harry nodded and picked Louis up into his strong arms. While they made their way upstairs, Louis was busy marking Harry's skin as his own.

Their bed welcomed them back with soft covers and caught them once they tumbled onto the mattress.

"Love, let me take care of you tonight. I'll take such good care of you like I did the last time," Harry practically begged as he pulled off his and Louis' shirt.

"I want you to fill me up," Louis seductively replied, biting his bottom lip.

Harry stripped off the rest of his clothes and then slowly crawled up the length of Louis' body. Louis closed his eyes and just felt Harry everywhere as the younger man started kissing his stomach. Louis reached down and grabbed a handful of Harry's curls between his fingers, pulling at them when Harry unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down with his teeth.

Once Louis was completely shed of the rest of his clothing, they were left just admiring each other completely. Louis took his member in his hand and began slowly pumping himself to the sight of his naked boyfriend.

"C'mere," Harry said as he laid on his back.

Louis went to straddle Harry's hips but squealed when Harry pulled Louis up so he was hovering above his face. Harry placed both of his hands on Louis' cheeks, spreading them out generously. Louis' eyes were squeezed shut as he waited for what he knew was coming.

Harry began to slowly lick around Louis' entrance, purposefully getting close enough without actually touching the ring of muscle. During Harry's agonizingly slow teasing, Louis' thighs had begun to shake from the anticipation.

"Gonna open you up so well Daddy," Harry breathed against Louis' skin.

"Fuck, please stop teasing," Louis pleaded.

"Would it make Daddy happy?" Harry way too innocently asked given the fact his tongue was about to be inside Louis.

Louis moaned, "Yeah baby, would make Daddy happy."

Harry hummed and then began licking over Louis' hole with his tongue flattened. It felt so incredible that Louis had trouble keeping himself up which made Harry start supporting some of Louis' weight with his widespread fingers.

Small 'uh uh uh' we're falling from Louis' mouth uncontrollably as Harry licked him out entirely. When Harry's tongue was properly fucking into Louis, Louis started to pump his over sensitive cock.

"Gonna come baby," Louis panted as he worked himself further which only made Harry lick as deep and fast as he could.

From the pit of his stomach, Louis felt an intense heat coarse throughout his body as he came. His eyes were pinched shut as his orgasm racked through his body completely, everything feeling as if it was set on fire.

When he came down from his high, he slowly bent over and began licking himself off of Harry's stomach. Harry let out an animalistic moan at the sight which made Louis feel even hotter than he did a minute before.