Chapter 15

Louis was pacing across his foyer when he heard Niall's car pull up from outside. He opened the door, and let his old Uni roommate in the mansion

"Now let me guess, this has somethin' to do with a certain curly haired boy?" Niall smirked, already knowing the answer.

Louis' shoulders sagged and he looked completely defeated as he whined out a "yes."

Niall laughed and pulled Louis into his embrace, "tell pappa Horan all about it."

The CEO nodded and then walked into the living room so they could sit instead of just standing there in the foyer.

Once they got to the couch Louis flopped down dramatically and groaned, "this is all your fault."

"It usually is but be a tad more specific Lou."

Louis looked over at Niall and in complete seriousness, he pouted, "you knew I'd like him."

Niall started cracking up laughing, shrugged his shoulders, "I had a feeling you would."

"But that's not okay Niall!" Louis said exasperated.

"And whys that's?"

Louis threw his hands up in the air and waved them around as if that was an answer to the question. "You know I don't do relationships."

"You don't or won't?" Niall challenged.

"Fuck you."

"Thought so" Niall snorted.

Louis sighed, "I'm not good at the whole feelings thing and Harry is. It's obvious that he was made for relationships. He cuddles and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, you cuddled?" Niall asked, his eyes wider than usual from disbelief. "Shit, you do actually like him."

Louis just looked at Niall, knowing that it was true. He did care for Harry, and it was completely irrational to him that he feels this way about anyone.

"I just don't want to fuck it up Ni" Louis said, his hands messing with the hem of his shirt nervously.

Niall's demeanor because much more sympathetic because he could probably
tell how nervous Louis was about this.

"You'll be fine. Plus it's Harry, he wouldn't judge you." Niall said with a reassuring pat on Louis' knee.

Louis nodded his head because he knew Niall was right. "Thanks Ni."

Niall smiled then stood up, cracking his back as he stretched. "Well I have my own man to tend to" he said, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Don't want to know" Louis replied, face scrunched up at the thought.

Niall laughed and then walked himself out of the mansion.

Louis sat back down on the couch and pulled out his mobile to see that he had an unread message.

Harry: I'm boreddddd :( save me xx

Louis chuckled because he could just imagine the pout Harry was pulling while writing the message. And if Louis spent the rest of his day texting a certain curly haired boy, well, he didn't mind one bit.