Chapter 6

Jason

I walked into the library with butterflies in my stomach. I glanced over the library and found piper easily. She was reading a book at a table by herself.

I walked over and sat across from her sighing softly. She looked up a smile spreading across her face at the sight of me. She leaned over the table to peck me on the lips but I quickly leaned back dodging her.

She looked at me a hurt look in her eye. "Babe?" She questioned worridly "whats wrong".

I let out a shuddering breath and grabbed her hand squeezing it softly.

"What? You look like your about to break up with me" she joked chucking softly. Her face quickly fell as she looked at my paling face.

She sighed sadly, "so you are breaking up with me..".

I nodded, "but we can still be friends right?" I added quickly.

"Of course" she smiled brightly but it was still hinted with sadness.

"Im so sorry pipes I do love you just more of a..sisterly love you know?" I spoke meaning every word.

"I know you do" she said softly.

"And by the way I see you checking out that Jackson Kid" she said grinning at me.

"What? No I dont" I retorted blushing ever so faintly.

"God I think everybody see's it but you to" She said kicking my leg.

"That's so not true hes an ignorant ass hole, and ouch by the way" I said rubbing my ankle.

"Oh please I see the way you watch him when he makes out with drew" She said her grin somehow getting bigger.

"So im guessing you know im gay" i asked timidly.

"Yea, I've had a hunch for a few months now" She awnsered looking at me fondly.

I just smiled shyly at her while she smiled encouragingly to me.

I heard excited gossiping and glanced behind me. There was a group of girls talking excitedly to each other about something.

They sat at the table next to us still chattering. Me and piper rolled our eyes, that was drews posse. But we listened in anyway, we werent ones to lose a chance at hearing good gossip.

We dident have to try very hard, they werent exactly being quiet about it.

"I cant believe shes actually asking him!"

"Do you think percy will say yes?"

"I dont know he seems more one night standish".

"I heard a rumor he was gay".

All the chatter fell silent at that comment.

I wasent suprised obviously as I had my own suspicions. But piper looked suprised.

She looked at me and gave me a sly smile.

"Dont even say it pipes" I sighed.

"Maybe he like you Baaack" she singsonged.

"First of all theres no eay he likes me and second I dont like him" I hissed.

"Mhm Mhm sure" She said with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Im going to go take a walk, see ya around pipes" I said getting up and giving her a smile before walking out of the Library.

I dont like Jackson.

Right?

Word count:517

Hey sorry for another fairly short chapter just been super tired. I might give another update or two today. Anyways love ya'll lilly ouut💛💛