Chapter Two

Jason

I walked down the hall a slight frown on my face. Jeesh I just hate that jackson kid.

"Hey Jay!"

I looked behind me and smiled softly at the person calling my name, "hey pipes".

She walked up and pecked me on the lips before grabbing my hand walking cheerfully next to me.

Seeing piper just saddened me even more. We had been dating for a good two years now. But, I had recently come to the conclusion that im about as straight as a rainbow.

I still love piper but, more of a sisterly love I just never realized that before.

"Hey pipes can we meet in the library after school?" I asked softly.

She looked at me strangely I was usually all smiley and happy around her, "yea of course babe".

I smiled weakly at her before letting go of her hand, "see ya later pipes im gonna head to class".

She smiled in response and continued walking down the hall. She was a hall moniter like me but she tended to let more things slide.

I walked into my history class and rolled my eyes.

There was Jackson, sitting in MY seat with a smug smirk on his face, he knew exactly what he was doing.

I walked over and scowled. "Get out of my seat dumbass" I said in a hushed tone.

"But this seat is just so comfy" He said looking up at me with a very fake inncoent smile on his face.

"Dont pull that with me Jackson, you know dam (see what I did there) well you never sit at the front of the class" I hissed.

"Well maybe Today I want to" He said still smirking.

"Everybody get to your seats!" A shrill voice yelled.

I looked up and our teacher ms.Hecate was glaring at me, that comment had obviously been aimed at me.

I shot one last glare at percy before heading to the back of the class and taking the only seat left, which just happened to be right next to Grover.

Once again please tell me if you like it or not! Sorry about the poor writing skills this was sorta rushed! Lilly ouuut😘