Chapter 16

Percy

We were all sitting on the couch watching that 70's show in comfortable silence.

"Im heading to bed" Leo said breaking the since, "you guys can crash wherever" He added walking upstairs.

We all nodded in response tuning back into the show. I peeked at Jason out of the corner of my eye to see that he was staring at me again. He had been acting all nervous and fidgety ever since we had gotten back to Leos place.

"Hey I think I'm gonna go to bed as well" Grover said yawning.

"Alright, see ya in the morning man" I replied as he got up and walked upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Jason cleared his throat awkwardly, "so percy.."

"Yea?" I replied not looking away from the screen.

"Y-you do like boys right?" He asked stupidly.

"What kind of stupid fucking question is that?" I asked chuckling.

"Yea..sorry" He laughed embarrassed.

"Why?" I asked

"Why what?" He responded.

"Jesus Jason if you were any slower you'd be in reverse" I sighed. "Why'd you ask if I liked guys idiot" I winced at my harsh words, I guess old habits die hard.

I saw his face heat up and he opened his mouth to say something but I guess he thought better of it because he clamped his mouth shut. "No reason.." He murmered a few moments later.

It was a few moments later when I finally realized, this fuck head was trying to ask me out. I smiled softly, if somebody had told me even a week ago that'd I'd be smiling at the thought of Jason pretty boy Grace asking me out, I probaly would've throat punched them.

"Hey Jason?" I asked.

"Yea?" He replied softly.

"Would you stop being a little bitch and ask me out already?" I asked casually.

I turned to see him staring at me with him jaw dropped. I smiled amused, "you gonna say something pretty boy?"

His mouth opened and closed like a fish gasping for air.

I felt my confidence falter, he looked more shocked than I thought. Maybe he wasn't going to ask me out? Maybe the kisses dident mean anything after all.

I Percy Jackson, am a fucking idiot.

Word count:373

Sorry kinda left you guys heading there. Also sorry for taking longer than usual to update like I said, yesterday was my birthday so I didn't get the chance. And btw thanks for 1k reads!!! I appreciate you guys so much!! And Thankyou XxOrganizedChaosxX you've literly been reading from the beginning! Lilly ouut💛💛