Chapter 9

Percy

I yelped as Gabe threw me to the ground.

"Fucking pathetic Fag" he spat. "Why cant you just be normal!"

"I-im sorry sir" I whimpered trying to protect myself by putting my hands over my face. At school  I was known as the badass that dident have a care or fear in the world. God I wish that was true.

He wrenched my hands away from my face.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU BOY!" He roared in my face.

"Y-yes sir" I said shakily still lying on the floor.

"Go to your room, I dont want to look at ya no more" He growled shuffling  over to the couch and flopping down.

I got up shakily and started to walk to my room. I had only gotten a few feet when i felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and the sound of glass shattering.

I gasped in pain and fell forward landing roughly. He had threw a beer bottle at me, a fucking beer bottle.

I managed to get up and drag myself to my room. I closed my door quietly, i would lock it but Gabe had broken  it years ago.

I fell onto my bed to tired to take off my clothes. It wouldve hurt to much to take them off anyway.

As I began to doze off I found myself thinking about a certain blond boy with electric blue eyes.

Word count:244

Sorry I know this is my shortest chapter yet but I wanted it to be. I dident want to write the whole beating out so I just wrote the ending. I would say things get better but... who knows!!. Lilly ouuut💛💛