Chapter 20

Percy

It had been about a month since the little Octavian incident. Me and Jason were going strong, and I was pretty much moved into the Valdez house hold, after what had happened when I went back to the apartment I shared with smelly gabe.

~flashback~•

I walked in already trembling, I knew what was coming. I ran towards my room just wanting to grab the essentials and go.

"Where do you think your going boy.."

~○trigger warning○~
Attempted rape (does not get explicit) and homophobic slurs and mentions of past child molestation.

I turned around to see Gabe standing at the end of the hallway with a twisted smile on his face. I shuddered noticeably, not this not again anything but this.

"Gabe please..please just let me get my stuff and I'll be out of your hair" I pleaded.

He started walking towards me still sporting that sick smile. Tears started to run down my cheeks as I scrambled into my room. I quickly grabbed my emergency bag that I had packed at all times.

The door slammed against the wall as Gabe barged in. I whipped around my mouth open in a silent scream as Gabe tackled me onto the bed.

"GET OFF ME YOU PIG" I yelled as I tried to squirm out of his clutch.

His hands began to inch down my thighs as I started to struggle more.

"NO" I sobbed.

I kicked at him which resulted in my pants getting a particularly large tear by my thigh.

"Well, you're just making it easier now arent you" He growled.

I yelled and kneed him in the crotch.

He groaned and rolled off me, I dident waste a second. I leaped up grabbed my bag and bolted out the door still sobbing. I ran down the street towards the Valdez house until I couldent anymore. I slowed to a speed walk gasping for breath tears still streaming down my face.

~end of flashback~

Thats where I am now walking towards the Valdez house and the tears simply won't stop. Its not like it hadent happened before, and it dident even happen this time.

I shivered and looked up, It had started to rain. Correction it had started to downpour. I was soaked in a matter of minutes.

The valdez house finally came into view. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited with my head down until the door finally open. I heard Ms.Valdez gasp, "Percy dear! You must be freezing!" She said as she pulled me inside.

It took all my willpower not to flinch away from her.

"How'd you tear your pants dear?" She asked kindly looking at me with concern.

I shifted my gaze to the floor and kept silent. I should talk to her tell her what happened, im just so scared.

What if he'll find me again, I dont want him to get to my friends.

"Percy? Babe you alright?" I heard Jason ask.

I kept silent still not able to bring myself to talk. He started to walk towards me and I quickly took a few steps back.

"Percy..cmon you need to get cleaned up and changed.." Ms.Valdez said softly.

I nodded and started walking towards the stairs slowly. I walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. I put my bag on the floor taking clothes out to change into.