Chapter 7

Percy

I flopped down onto drew sweaty and exhausted. We had been at it for about three and a half hours now.

"So babe" drew drawled as she pushed me off her so she could sit up.

"Dont call me that" I said getting putting my arms behind my head lazily.

"Well weve been meeting up for awhile now" she continued blushing slightly.

I grunted in response not really listening.

"And I was wondering if you wanted to you know, go out with me" she asked trying to act confident.

My head popped off the pillow.

"Oh uh..about that" I muttered scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Im not really..into you" I managed.

She was silent for a moment.

"What.." she asked softly.

"I dont really..you know like you or anything" I said quietly feeling guilty, I might be an asshole but im not heartless.

I could see her eyes welling up with tears. I reached over to give her a hig but she shoved me away roughly.

"Get out of my house" She said softly.

"Aw Drew c'mon dont be like that" I said pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

She slapped my hand away glaring at me. "LEAVE" she yelled right in my face.

I sighed getting up looking for my clothes. I only managed to get my boxers and jeans on before she pushed me out her bedroom door.

"Hey!" I yelled knocking on her door "I still need my shirt!".

Silence.

"Fucking hell" I muttered walking down the hall and out the door. Thank god her parents are on vacation.

No way im driving my motorcycle shirtless. I guess im waking.

I sighed and started to walk down the sidewalk, i'd just pick up my bike in the morning.

I was about five hundred feet down the sidewalk when I heard a loud crash from behind me.

I whipped my head around and saw Drew standing beside my motorcycle, with a hammer.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I yelled running back to her.

She swung the hammer again hitting it dead on. It toppled over and I heard more crunching.

"STOP YOU CRAZY BITCH" I yelled wrenching the hammer out of her hands and tossing it aside.

"I fucking loved you percy Jackson" She spat tears running down her face.

I groaned why couldent anything be simple.

Word count:398

Sorry this one is really short im super tired even tho its only like 10:45 pm lol, im usually up way later then this anyway. Anyways Thankyou! So close to 100 reads love y'all. Lilly ouut💛💛