Anything for you♡

"Babe!"

"What's up Perce!" I yelled attempting to flip a pancake while Leo snickered at me.

"Fuck!" He yelled followed by loud thumping.

"Oh god.." I groaned.

I walked swiftly out of the kitchen to see Percys smashed computer at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked up the stairs to see a frantic Percy.

"You are so screwed." I muttered.

He ran down the stairs picking up his shattered computer and looked at me with a pout.

"Dont look at me! I can't fix a computer!"

"Boys im home!"

Our heads snapped to the door, Ms.Valdez's smile faded once she saw the broken computer in Percys hand.

"PERCY JACKSON!" She yelled.

His face dropped and he started to slouch. I sighed, he had been really trying to be a better kid the last few weeks. And the computer thing had been on accident.

Fuck, I am so whipped..

"It was me Ms.V" I sighed.

I was walking down the stairs and I dropped it." I lied trying to look guilty.

"Im not mad." She sighed "just disappointed."

I cringed..the mom line may be a classic but it still stung. Especially coming from Ms.Valdez. Ms.V swiftly walked upstairs sighing.

Percy tackled me with a hug, "oh god Thankyou!"

I sighed happily, ok taking the blame was definitely worth it.

"Dude. You're so whipped." Leo said laughing.

"Am not!" I whined.

"You kind of are.." Percy said pushing me playfully.

"Prove it!"

He scrunched up his nose, "Actually nevermind im not feeling that good, could you go get me some Ice cream?"

I quickly put my hand to his forehead searching for a fever, "aw my poor baby.. what kind do you want?"

His face broke out into a grin and I paled.

"Told youuu." He singsonged planting a kiss on my cheek.

I muttered to myself and crossed my arms, I wasn't whipped! I was Jason Grace god dammit!

"Its ok though.." Percy said leaning in and kissing me softly "its cute."

I grinned like a fool while Leo and Percy walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey Jason?" Ms.V said walking down the stairs.

"Hm?"

"You are definitely whipped."

Word count:358

Hey guys!!! I just felt like this was almost unfinished and I didn't include enough fluff in the actual story! But tell me if you like it and if I should make more! Lilly ouut💛