Boys will be Boys◇

Percy

"You're starting to piss me off Leo!" I yelled as another piece of popcorn hit me in the back of the head.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" He teased throwing another piece.

"Throw one more God Damn piece and im going to beat the shit out of you!" I growled slamming my computer shut.

"Your Bitch Ass doesn't have the guts." He chuckled.

"Thats it!" I yelled leaping out of my chair and chasing him.

"AAAAH" He yelled running out the front door.

I flew down the stairs and sprinted down the sidewalk chasing the smaller boy.

"COME BACK HERE VALDEZ!"

"I WAS KIDDING! IM SORRY! I WAS KIDDING!" He screeched running into the park.

"Oh! Valdez is gonna get his ass BEAT!" Conner stoll yelled as his brother laughed.

I finally tackled Leo and pinned him down

"You are an annoying little shit!" I growled.

"If you hit me i'll tell my mom you've been smoking!" He exclaimed holding his hands in front of his face.

"You wouldn't!"

He smirked at me knowing he won.

"You sneaky little bastard." I hissed.

"LEO VALDEZ! PERSEUS JACKSON!"

Me and Leo winced at the same time. We'd been caught.

"Your in some deep shit babe." A familar voice growled.

I got up letting go of Leo and made my way over to a livid Jason and Ms.Valdez.

"You said you quit smoking!" He snapped pushing me backwards a little.

I shrugged, it was taking every ounce of my will power not to push him back. He was my boyfriend now, not the annoying teachers pet. But it didn't make me not want to beat the shit out of him sometimes.

Leo smirked at my deadly calm expression, "Jason. Looks like it's your turn to get your ass beat."

"Oh I doubt it." He snarled.

For the next half hour Ms.V and Jason lectured us.

Me and Leo didn't listen to a single word.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Jason asked still looking pissed.

"Uhm..you look really cute today." I tried wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

He rolled his eyes but I saw the smile tugging at his lips.

"You're lucky you're handsome. But if I catch you with another cigarette I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you."

"Noted." I said planting a kiss on his lips.

"What!? He gets a kiss!? He tried to beat me up!" Leo complained.

"Well you were being annoying as hell." I reasoned.

"BOYS! Get home before I ground you!" Ms. V yelled.

I sighed as we started to make our way home. I leaned over and whispered in Leo's ear, "You gotta sleep sometime."

He stiffened and looked at me terrified.

I chuckled, "seriously dude? Im just kidding."

"Oh..you had me there for a second.." he said laughing nervously.

"Or am I."

Word count: 477

Sorry it's been forever! Been busy with another story. Lilly ouut💛💛