Chapter 17

Jason

I cant belive I backed out, there was my chance and I lost it. I would look stupid if I asked him now. We went back to a only slightly awkward silence.

"Hey Jason?" Percy asked breaking the silence.

"Yea?" I said softly my voice trembling slightly.

"Would you stop being a little bitch and ask me out already?" He asked nonchalantly.

My jaw dropped literly, I probaly looked like a fish or something. I was shocked to say the very least. He had been pretty confident when he spoke but now he was starting to look nervous. Oh god I better say something.. I think I forgot how to speak.

"Heh" He laughed awkwardly, "I was just j-jo-" he started but I cut him off.

"W-will you be my boyfriend p-percy?" I stuttered out.

His face broke out into a grin, he started to lean in until our noses bumped. He smirked and pressed our lips together, I felt him wince. Oh yea, his lip rings were probaly sensitive. I pulled away and looked at him worridly, "I dident hurt you did I?" He smiled softly, "no..just sore."

"So that was a Yes.. right? I asked nervously.

He laughed, and I dont mean a chuckle or a sarcastic giggle I mean an actual laugh. It reminded me of waves crashing onto the shore. I was literly snapped out of my thoughts by percy snapping in my face "Hey, did you hear me?"

"S-sorry no" I stammered.

"I said yes you dummy" He laughed pulling me into another kiss. I smiled into the kiss, god I love him no..no I really like him. You can't fall in Love after a few kisses, that'd be ridiculous.

"Am I interrupting something?"

We broke the kiss quickly and looked towards the front door to see Leos mom.

"M-ms.Valdez! We dident hear you come in" percy said awkwardly.

"Well..I got off early" She said yawning. She walked over and placed a kiss on percys cheek. She then placed one on mine as well.

"Welcome to our odd little family Jason" She said smiling.

I smiled back, "thanks Ms.Valdez."

"Goodnight boys!" She called walking up the stairs.

"Night!" Me and percy called back.

After hearing her bedroom door shut percy looked back at me.

"So we're dating.." I started. " Yes, but I want you to know" He said leaning in like he was about to kiss me and when I started to lean in he put a finger on my lips stopping me.

"Break my heart, I break you lover boy" he whispered before removing his finger from my lips and giving me a quick kiss.

I nodded, this was his way of telling me his heart was in my hands. And I'm guessing this wasn't the first time its been broken.

I layed down on the couch and held out my arms. He smiled and layed against my chest, snuggling into me. I tried my best not to freak out. I Jason Grace was spooning with Percy fucking Jackson.

I wrapped my arms around his chest and pulled him closer. It only took about five minutes for Percy to fall asleep, he was probaly exhausted.

I could feel that he wasn't completely relaxed against me. I understood though, we had barley been friends and only been boyfriends for what, fifteen minutes?

I sighed happily and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

We had been through all the tough stuff, So it could only get better.

Right?

Word count:594

Once again sorry for taking so long to update. I really Dont like this chapter, I honestly feel like it could've been alot smoother. I Dont know why it took me forever to write lol. Anyways Lilly ouut💛💛