Chapter 10

Jason

I layed on my bed staring at the ceiling deep in thought. Percy Jackson had cried, he actually cried. While hugging me.

As soon as I gave him the hug he seemed to cling to me as if his life depended on it.

When was the last time somebody hugged him? I had heard his stepdad was a little bit of an asshole. And his mom had died when he was what ten, eleven?

I felt a pang of guilt, maybe I should cut him a little slack at school.

He did have nice abs though. He must work out. I felt my eyes widen, Why the hell was I thinking like that!?

I shook my head and got out of bed, I must be hungry or overtired or something. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch rubbing my temples.

"Hey jay"

I looked up and smiled, "hey thals".

She flopped down beside me laying her head in my lap. I played with her hair mindlessly.

"Hey thals, can I ask you somethin?" I asked quietly.

"Of course babe" She awnsered not even opening her eyes.

"Are you ok with..you know..gay people?" I asked nervously.

She opened up her eyes looking at me amused, "Jason sweetie, of course I am you know im bi right".

I raised my eyebrows, "no, you never told me".

She sat up looking me in the eyes, "so is there something you need to tell me?"

I nodded, "yea.."

She watched me waiting patiently.

"IthinkimgayandIthinkIhaveacrushonpercyjackson" I said in one breath.

"Woah woah woah slow down, one thing at a time ok" she said chuckling.

I took a deep breath, "Im gay, and..and i think I have a c-crush on percy Jackson" I said shakily. Now that I said it out loud I knew it was True. Dam it..

"Percy Jackson!? Why him!? Is he even gay!?" Thalia asked hurriedly.

"Yea, I think he is, And I dont know! He's hot!" I said quickly.

Thalia cracked a smile, "well hells yea hes hot." Her smile dissapeared, "but that doesn't mean hes a good person".

"Trust me Jay you can do better" She said patting my shoulder and sauntering off to her room.

I sat silently pondering Thalias words when I heard a Knock on the door. I walked over and opened it up assuming it was piper or something. Boy was I wrong, just looking at him brought tears to my eyes.

"What do you want Octavian "

Word count:417

I know this one is short as well, sorry about that. But in the next chapter ill probaly add some backround on Jason and Octavian and maybe A little more jercy fluff. Lilly ouuut💛💛