35

Y/n's POV:

Claire and I got back to Japan immediately after talking to JYP and then taking a short rest after. We didn't even stay for an entire day. Sana acted the way she did at the airport because she became afraid of not having me on her sight to make sure that I am always safe, but I called her time after time just to update her ablut the things that are happening to me and my surroundings. I know she'll get anxious once I fail to call her to let her know that I am safe.

She's so cute!!

I was currently at the SUV that my guard used to fetch me at the airport. We just dropped Claire at her house and now we're on our way back to the mansion. I'm sure Sana is already waiting for me in front of the mansion's door. I can't wait to see her running towards me as soon as she sees me. I can't wait to see her cute gestures and actions, and I can't wait to tell her that I love her, and I can't wait to feel her warm, tight...

HUG!! Yeah, that's what it is. Hehe.

We entered the mansion's gate, and then the guard brought the SUV to the front of the mansion's stairs. There she was, waiting for me. I smiled, still inside the car, then I opened the door and said, "Hey, sunshine! Come give me a hug!" Then she squealed, "Y/n!" before running towards me and jumping at me like a little girl. She wrapped her arms around my neck, then I wrapped mine around her back, then I lifted her up and twirled around making her squeal once again and laugh right after.

"You're back!" she said when I put her down. We were still hugging each other though. "Yep," I said, then I chuckled and asked, "Did you miss me?" and as a response, she nodded her head while it's still pressed onto my chest. "Awe~ my little baby missed me," I said, then I squeezed her for a second and then I kissed her head. She looked up at me with a pout and said, "Here, too!" I smiled when I saw just how cute she was, then I puckered my lips and kissed her lips like a child, even saying, "Muah!" right after.

She giggled and then she pulled away from our hug and then she held me by my wrist and dragged me inside the mansion. "Hey, what's up?" I asked, because she was in such a hurry. "Go and greet our parents, then go to the rooftop after you take a bath and change your clothes," she said, and so that's what I did. I went to mom, and Sana's mom to show myself and to let them know that I'm already at home, and after that, I took a bath like Sana said, changed into comfotable clothes, and then I headed to the rooftop.

I opened the door to the rooftop, and realized that it was already dark, then I saw her sitting on a mattress that was on the floor with a bunch of pillows on it. There were Christmas lights around it and there was low-fi music playing softly. Damn, I loved the vibe. The night was beautiful, the sky was dark and gloomy, but the moon was there to light it up, along with the twinkling stars above. The vibe was beautiful, how those Christmas lights lit up the mattress, and how the music softly filled the air.

There was one thing that truly caught my attention. The most beautiful of all things that I had ever seen. The only one that glows more beautiful than the moon, and brighter than the sun. The one whose voice is more relaxing than the most beautiful tunes. The one whose touch is softer than the softest breeze. The one whose eyes are even better than the midnight sky. The one who has it all. The one that was handcrafted just for me. The one that defines perfection.

Sana.

She held out her hands in gestured for me to come to her. I walked, only looking at her beautiful face, and when I got to her, she patted the empty space beside her, and so I sat at that empty space. I immediately hugged her and pressed her head onto my chest. "What's this, Sana? This is so beatiful!" I said, then I almost started to cry. "Today is July 12," she said, then I cried. "Hey, Y/n! Why are you crying??" she said, then she pulled herself away from me, cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears with her thumbs.